New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Separate thread at Santana's house

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

*Separate thread at Santana's house  - Page 2 Empty Re: *Separate thread at Santana's house

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:12 am

"I don't really know." She said with a light shrug. "I can go whenever I want. It's really easy." She said and grabbed onto Brittany's hand to keep her on the couch. "We don't need suits." She told her with a smile. "All you have to do is take like two or three doses of cough syrup and then lay down because if you stand up you might fall over and then anything is possible." She told her like it was all normal.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

*Separate thread at Santana's house  - Page 2 Empty Re: *Separate thread at Santana's house

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:17 am

Brittany gave Santana one of her famous blank stares. "Wait. Cough syrup? But I don't have a cough. Do I have to have a cough to make it work." She faked a cough and looked at Santana. "Was that convincing? Do you think they'll let me come?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:18 am

Santana shook her head. "No you don't have to be sick." She said and gave her a smile. "You just have to take cough syrup and then it's like pure bliss." She said with a nod. "You drink it and then a few minutes later you don't feel anything and you like dream and it all feels real. You can do whatever you want."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:26 am

[This could be disastrous if Brittany ever tried this alone O.O]

"I wanna go! Can we go now? I don't have to be home. Told my parents I was coming here, so if I stay, they won't really mind. I want a Krabby Patty." She was getting excited, not realizing that it was actually bad to do what Santana was talking about.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:28 am

[Omg it could indeed.]

"Yeah! Let's go! Come on we can do it up in my room and just lay down in my bed while we do it!" She said as she stood up and grabbed her hand, pulling her up the stairs and into her bedroom, she closed the door and locked it so her parents wouldn't come in if they got home. "Okay." She said walking over to the bedside table and pulling out the cough syrup. "You just have to make sure you don't drink too much because then you could potentially overdose on it and die." She told her like it was no big deal.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:33 am

Brittany followed after Santana, practically bouncing with excitment. But then a little red flag went up in Brittany's mind. "Wait. I can die? Like literally die? Or cartoon die?" She sat on Santana's bed and looked up with big eyes. She did still want to go to Bikini bottom, so she was kind of ignoring the death potential.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:35 am

Santana sat down on the bed next to Brittany and nodded. "Like literally die. Like you know how when we go to funerals it is because the person died. Well it would be like that. We would be dead and people would throw us a funeral." She told her with a small nod. "It's like a drug, Brit." She told her as she gave her a small smile. "It's like, it's like okay to take but if you take too much of it you can die."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:39 am

[HOLY CHEESUS THAT WAS FAST.]

Brittany looked a little scared now. "Santana. That's kind of serious. Are you sure we should do this? I don't want to die. And even more, I don't want you to die. Because then I'd be sad. And I don't like being sad." She stood and went to where Santana was. "Are you sure this is safe?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:45 am

[Hehe. Don't judge me. >.>]

Santana huffed lightly when Brittany started talking about her dying and about it being safe. "Well no it's not exactly safe I don't think but it's so much better than being sober all the time." She said with a light shrug. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to." She said, not wanting to force her friend into doing anything she was scared of doing. "I just like it because I like the feeling of not feeling anything."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:48 am

[I can't judge you based on what I'm doing in the chat right now >.>]

Brittany still looked really apprehensive. "I don't know Santana. This seems dangerous. I mean drinking alcohol isn't really that big of deal, but this just seems bad. How long have you been doing this?" Her mind was racing, because she really did want to go to Bikini Bottom, but she was now scared.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:49 am

Santana shrugged lightly. "I don't know. Ever since the last Glee Club rehearsal. I was only planning on doing it once but then I had to finish the bottle so I did it another time." She said looking down at the full bottle in her hand. "but then I realized that when I was sick my parents had boughten a new bottle of cough syrup so I thought I would do it just a few more times. So it didn't go to waste." She said looking back up at Brittany.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:57 am

Brittany still looked a little apprehensive. She was biting her lip and twirling her thumbs. "Would this be like the thing at the dentist's though? Because that was kind of weird." How their dreams combined and all that stuff. "Have you talked to anyone about this. Like, how to do it?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:58 am

"Well I don't know. It might be since we are together and stuff." She said nodding. "What do you mean have I talked to anyone?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "Well I googled how much to take so I didn't take too much but that's it."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:00 am

[DAAAYYUUUM GIRL]

"I don't know Santana...Are you sure it'll be okay? It's not gonna hurt us is it?" She didn't want to seem uncool by her best friend if she didn't at least try this once, but she had a feeling she should try and talk Santana out of doing it at all.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:03 am

[One minute post. *fist pumps*]

Santana looked down at the bottle and then looked up at Brittany. "Well, some doctors say that it has some long term affects." She said with a light shrug. "Like memory loss and some people get nightmares and stuff." She said looking back up at her. "But--that's only if you do it a lot." She told her with a small nod. "We don't have to do it if you don't want to."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:08 am

[*highfive*]

Brittany bit her lip again. "Well, what do you think? I trust you." And she was also confused now for some reason, but that happened often. "I'll do whatever you want to do." She smiled sweetly at her best friend.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:10 am

[I request the highest of fives. *holds up hand for highest of fives*]

Santana smiled at Brittany. "Well I really like it." She told her with a small nod. "I like not feeling anything and being able to escape the real world for a few hours." She told her with a smile. "but it's up to you if you want to do it. I really like doing it but I don't want to make you feel like you have to do it."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:14 am

*Separate thread at Santana's house  - Page 2 Tumblr_lf25mmSBHC1qdx8gy-1
toolazytomakeitsmaller

"Well, maybe just one time? But then I think you should stop. It can't be healthy to do it all the time." She held out her pinkie for Santana to link with hers. It was always sort of a comfort thing for Brittany, having their pinkies locked. It definitely made her feel safer somehow, like nothing bad could happen if she was with Santana.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:19 am

Iwastotallyjusthinkingaboutthatgif.

"Okay." Santana said with a small nod as she sat down on the bed next to her. She didn't make any promises to stop after this but she would definitely try. "Just take two sips." She said with a small nod. "So it's about two doses." She told her with a small smile. "And after you take it try not to move to much because your vision gets a little funky." She told her as she moved so she could just fall back and be laying on her bed. She pressed the bottle to her lips and took three sips this time, wanting to know what it was like when she took 3 doses. 3 was okay, right? All the websites she looked at just said not to take more than 4. She handed the bottle to Brittany before she laid back on her bed, slowly feeling the drug take over her body.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:23 am

DuhItotallyknewthat.

Brittany watched a little nervously as Santana drank to thick liquid. She took the bottle and held it to her lips, taking two sips that were probably a little large. She didn't really know what she was doing. She made a disgusted face as the gross liquid slide down her throat. Then she followed suit and laid next to Santana. She laid in silence, waiting for something to happen, then she could slowly feel her body start to relax and she tightened her grip on Santana's pinky. "I feel weird."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Ofcourseyouknewthatbecauseweareliketwinwifes.

Santana felt Brittany's pinky tighten around hers and she did the same, holding Brittany's pinky tightly, when she briefly heard Brittany say something about feelings weird she let out a small, "Mmhmm, Just relax." She told her quietly. "Just close your eyes and think about spongebob." She knew that if Brittany just closed her eyes and thought about spongebob the drug would take her into one of it's dreams just like it had with Santana. Except, it almost wasn't a dream, it felt too real to be completely a dream.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:45 pm

>5>5>5

"Right.." Brittany whispered back softy. She closed her eyes as she imagined a giant pineapple under the sea. She could feel herself start fall asleep, only it was different then when she normally went to sleep. This time she still felt aware of her body somehow, even though she felt really relaxed. The let images of all of Bikini Bottom float through her mind, focusing mainly on Patrick because she really wanted to meet him.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:17 pm

>5

Santana let her head roll to the side as the drugs took over her body. It was this feeling she loved so much. She loved the feeling of not being able to feel. It may have sounded ridiculous to most people but to her it was great. The ability to forget all about reality, to forget about how Quinn, and Mike must hate her right now, it was amazing. She would probably never stop doing this, even though she promised herself she would only do it once she found herself not being able to follow through with that promise. There was no way this would be the last time she did this.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Brittany turned her head to the side and opened her eyes slowly to look at Santana. She got a little scared when she saw how blurry her vision had become. She felt really dizzy and was starting to panic a little. She turned her body so she could cuddle against Santana's side. Her movements felt really slow, like she was moving in slow motion. Why would she move in slow motion though? Brittany became confused as she clutched to Santana, hoping this would go away soon.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:35 pm

Santana somewhat felt Brittany clutching to her side but she didn't exactly have the motivation to speak or anything about it. She just laid there, completely out of it and not knowing what was going on. After about four hours of them laying their she could slowly feel everything going back to normal. She was gaining control over her body again, and as she opened her eyes everything was clear rather than blurry. She figured Brittany would be fine too since she had after all taken a bit more than Brittany.

"Brit?" She asked quietly as she looked over at Brittany. When she saw how Brittany was clutching to her looking incredibly scared she rolled onto her side. "Brit? Are you alright?" She asked. Her mind slowly working normally again.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next