New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Separate thread at Santana's house

4 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

*Separate thread at Santana's house  - Page 3 Empty Re: *Separate thread at Santana's house

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:43 pm

Brittany had clutched to Santana, even when her consciousness sort of overtook her. She started coming to again when she felt Santana stir then say her name. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw that most of the blurriness had gone away. She felt really groggy and a little nauseous. "S'tana?" She let out a little groan.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

*Separate thread at Santana's house  - Page 3 Empty Re: *Separate thread at Santana's house

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Santana brushed the few blonde hairs out of Brittany's face and looked at her with slight concern because her friend did not look like she enjoyed that at all. "Brit, are you okay?" She asked as she sat up. "Do you want me to get you some water?" She asked her as she went to get off the bed and head downstairs for some water for her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:51 pm

Brittany flopped over onto her back and stared at the ceiling. "I feel so sleepy." She looked around and realized Santana had left the room. She slowly sat up so she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She really had no idea what had just happened, and was confused. She waited for Santana to get back so they could talk about what they just did.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:54 pm

Santana walked back into the room not long after she left with two glasses of water. She sat down on the bed next to Brittany and handed her one of the glasses, pressing the other glass to her lips and taking a long sip before setting it on the nightstand next to her bed. She wasn't exactly sure of what to say for she felt bad at what she made Brittany do. Sure she gave her a chance to say no but she knew that Brittany never would have said no.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Brittany mumbled a thanks when Santana handed her the water. She took a large drink then looked over at her best friend. "Santana, that was not very fun. I didn't end up in Bikini Bottom either. I went somewhere scary." She looked at her friend with big eyes. "Where did you go?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Santana looked sadly at Brittany when she said that she went somewhere scary for she really was hoping that it wasn't a bad experience for Brittany but turns out it was. She tried to remember what she had thought of, where she had gone during her dreaming but she couldn't remember. "I--I don't remember." She said trying extremely hard to remember.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:11 pm

Brittany frowned. "I don't think you should do that anymore. From now on, we'll find someone to get us alcohol or something." Brittany really didn't understand that trading one bad habit for another wasn't a good idea. But the idea of alcohol somehow felt some how safer.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Santana at her and thought for a second, could she really not ever do that again? It was so much fun to her. She loved it. "But Brit." She started and bit her lip lightly. "It's really not that bad though. I mean everyone reacts differently."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:21 pm

"Santana...what if you get hooked on the stuff? Then what? I really don't want you to get hurt." Brittany pouted a little. "I think you need to talk to and adult or something. I can go with you, if you're scared..." She took another long drink of her water and set it down in between her legs.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Santana looked at her sadly and then stood up. "Okay. Fine. I won't do it anymore." She said as she picked the bottle of cough syrup up, which was almost empty now, and walked over to the trash can and tossed it in the trash. She walked back over to the bed and sat down. "There. I won't do it anymore." She said and gave her friend a small smile.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:34 pm

Brittany's whole expression changed, her face lit up and she gave Santana a huge smile. "Thanks Santana!" She got off the bed too, still feeling a tad woozy, but made her way over to Santana's vanity and sat on the little stool. She looked in the mirror and cringed. "Ah! Look at my hair! What the heck, has it looked this bad all day?" She started trying to smooth it out as she smiled in the mirror, looking back at Santana.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Santana smiled at her, she wasn't lying. She really wouldn't do it again. She would try not to at least. Life just got so hard sometimes when people hated you. She walked over to her and shook her head. "No it hasn't looked like that all day. I promise." She said giving her a little smile as she stood behind her and helped her fix her hair up.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:40 pm

"Okay good." She smiled up at her friend. "What do you wanna do now? We should make something to eat. Oooh, we should get pizza or something. That sounds good, doesn't it? I haven't had pizza in so long. Do you think Coach Sue will find out if we have a few slices?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:44 pm

Santana laughed lightly when Brittany mentioned Coach Sue finding out if they had a few slices. "Hmmm, no I don't think she will. As long as we pay in cash and we don't use our real names." She said, figuring that Coach Sue would probably find out if they paid with their credit card or gave the pizza place their name. "Let's get some!" She said as she walked over to the bed and picked her phone up off of it. "What do you want on it?" She asked as she scrolled through her contacts to find the local pizza place's phone number.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:47 pm

"Should we use your neighbors address too? Just in case?" Brittany thought for a moment about what she wanted. "Ummm. Pepperoni and green olive. Unless you want something else. I'll eat whatever besides mushrooms." She nodded. "And I've got ten dollars cash with me right now with me too."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:51 pm

"Uhh no if I just say my moms name then it will look like it was for my parents." She said with a small nod. "Yeah that will work." She dialed the number and waited for someone to pick up. "Hi can I get a large cheese pizza with pepperoni and green olives, please?" She asked and waited for him to repeat the order to her. "Yeah that's it. For Maria Lopez. Thank you." She said and gave her address to the pizza man before hanging up and setting her phone down. "Only 20 minutes." She said with a grin.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Brittany smiled as Santana talked to the pizza delivery person. "I always use my cat's name when I order pizza. I tried getting her to answer the door, but she couldn't reach the handle. Maybe I'll set up a ladder or something." She stared off into space, which was a common occurrence.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:07 pm

Santana cocked her head slightly to the side and smiled at her as she walked over to her bed, fixing the pillows on her bed so they were nice and perfect again, after all they had gotten a little messed up from when they were laying down. After they were fixed she sat down on the end of her bed and pulled her legs up, sitting Indian style on her bed. "Usually whenever we get pizza my mom orders it so she uses her name, and she answers the door too."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Brittany turned around on the bench and looked at Santana. "If I tell you something, will you promise not to tell anyone?" But before Santana could answer, Brittany just said what was on her mind. "I'm thinking of quitting the Cheerios."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:15 pm

Santana nodded but was soon cut off when she said she was thinking of quitting the Cheerios. "What?" She asked with slightly wide eyes. "But why?" She asked as she tilted her head slightly to the side. Cheerios was one of the few things that Santana had. Without Cheerios she would be nothing and she probably would lose the few friends she had now other than Brittany.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Brittany shrugged one shoulder. "Coach Sue is really mean to me. I think she thinks I'm stupid or something. And I'm kind of happier with the Glee club. But, do you think it will make me unpopular?" She so was not equipped to get a slushie in the face.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Santana looked at her and nodded. "If you're not on Cheerios anymore then it will make people think you are like...Rachel or something." She said, even though she kind of liked Rachel sometimes. When she was by herself she wasn't as bad. She would never admit that though. "Remember what happened to Quinn when she got kicked off the Cheerios? She was nothing." She said with a light shrug.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:30 pm

Brittany bit her lip. "Yeah. That was pretty bad. You're right. I'll just suck it up. I so don't want people to think I'm like Rachel." Even though Rachel really wasn't that bad when she wasn't too bad. She was always pretty nice to Brittany, and one of the few who were patient with Brit's...uniqueness. "Don't tell anyone I thought of that."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:33 pm

Santana smiled at Brittany as she changed her mind, for she really didn't want to have to see Brittany suffer not being a Cheerio. "I promise I won't." She said giving her friend a smile before she heard the bell ring. She jumped off of her bed and grabbed her wallet out of her purse. "That must be the pizza." She said with a grin as she stood by the door and waited to see if Brittany was going to come with her to go down and get it.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:37 pm

[Rachel is unsure if she should be offended or not by those last couple posts...]
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next