New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaine's Dorm Room

5 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Blaine's Dorm Room - Page 5 Empty Re: Blaine's Dorm Room

Post  Shane Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:43 pm

"Right. Slow. Don't rush into things." Shane started bouncing again. He was beginning to wonder whether he had ADHD. "How do I do that?"
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:53 pm

Blaine chuckled and took a seat on his bed. "Well, a proper first date would be a good start," he suggested. "You know, I bet you're a fine boyfriend. I'm really not the person you should be going to for advice," he joked with a small laugh. "Take things slow, meaning don't start planning the wedding just yet," he chuckled.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:29 pm

"Should I do something romantic for him?" Shane asked excitedly. "Would he like something like...a candlelit picnic?" He glanced out the window, saw the snow that lay everywhere on the ground, and cringed. "Or...a candlelit dinner inside?" He grasped for another romantic idea, but was scraping the bottom of the bottle. "Or maybe I could just ask him to go - oh, wait, no... How about..." He trailed off, cursed, and said, "This 'good boyfriend' stuff? Hard work. What do you do for Kurt when you want to...er...'woo' him?"
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:45 pm

Blaine chuckled softly at the term. "Woo, hm? Well, Kurt always likes it when I sing to him," he said, smiling as he recalled the time Kurt had sung to him. "Oh! I got it! You love dancing, Shane!" he exclaimed, stating the obvious. "You could take Reed dancing or give him dancing lessons! I bet he'd love that!"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:08 pm

"Dancing lessons?" Shane repeated. At first, all he could picture was Reed falling on the floor - a. lot. But as he warmed up to the idea, he pictured himself catching Reed, and then the two of them waltzing around the room. "Actually...that's not a bad-"
Suddenly, he remembered something else he had to ask Blaine about.
"Hey, remember when I told you that you were uptight?" he asked, and then he mentally slapped himself. Of course Blaine remembered. Apparently, he'd been obsessing over it all day. "Because Reed told me that-" Shane stopped, wondering how best to put this without incriminating Reed. "you were going to sing to Kurt," he continued, "to show him you weren't uptight? And I was just wondering...Does that have anything to do with me saying you were uptight, or is it just a happy coincidence?"
Shane knew it wasn't a happy coincidence. He knew that it had everything to do with him saying Blaine was uptight. And Shane really just wanted to kick himself in the rear end for it.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:34 pm

Blaine didn't answer right away. He didn't want to admit that the idea for singing a particular song to Kurt had been slightly inspired by being called uptight and make Shane feel guilty. "What? No, of course not," he lied to avoid upsetting Shane. "I've sung to Kurt before, when we're alone together. But I thought he might like it if I sang to him in front of everyone as sort of a way to show that we're together," he said, making it all up on the spot, though it did have a lot of truth to it. He wanted Kurt to know that he was proud to call him his boyfriend. "And the song choice...is a bit different from the other selections I've sung to him, so..." He trailed off and ran his fingers through his curly hair, hoping that his explanation was convincing enough. "Why do you ask? Is it too much to sing to someone? It is, isn't it?" He sighed as he began to second guess himself. He loved Kurt and words couldn't describe how happy he was that they were together, but he wished there was some sort of guide on how to be the perfect boyfriend.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Shane could tell that Blaine was flat-out lying. He wasn't born yesterday. But he decided not to pursue it, and instead said, "Singing is how you express your emotions, so singing to him is just like saying 'I love you.' Although if I were Kurt, and I'm the kid who runs around with a sweatshirt covered in ketchup, I'd be embarrassed if I was sung to in public. With backup singers." He held up two hands. "But I don't know Kurt, that might be his thing. Your call. Do whatever you have to."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:47 pm

Blaine sighed and looked up at Shane, unsure of what to make of his opinion. "Maybe it is too much," he thought aloud. "But I will say that you and Kurt are two very different people," he added with a slight grin. Maybe he could call Rachel. She had known Kurt longer and they had been in Glee club together. She would know what Kurt would think of being sung to in front of others. Blaine knew that Kurt obviously liked when he sang to him. He told him all the time. But that was when they were alone with no one else around. "Well, I'll figure something out. Maybe I won't do it, after all," he said, not sure of what he was going to do just yet.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:34 pm

"Do whatever you think Kurt would like the most," Shane said before seeing the digital alarm clock by Blaine's bed. It had been about ten minutes already, why wasn't Reed back yet? "Okay, uh, I'm gonna run and go...er...see if I can find Reed." Shane felt mildly embarrassed by his sudden obsession with constantly having REed by his side, but then again, when it's obsession, you don't really care who knows. "Good luck with your...choosing. Thing."
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Blaine chuckled at Shane's sudden need to see his boyfriend, being very much reminded of how he felt about always wanting to be with Kurt. "See you later, Shane. I promise I'll introduce you to Kurt soon," he added with a small smile, knowing that he would have to inform Kurt that he had a brother before introducing them.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shane Anderson Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:11 pm

"You'd better introduce us before I find him and introduce myself," Shane said, and then winked before darting out the door before Blaine could stop him.
Shane Anderson
Shane Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Blaine opened his mouth to protest, but Shane was already gone. He chuckled to himself and shook his head, feeling too happy for his brother and Reed to worry much about Shane actually meeting Kurt before Blaine could get a hold of him. Besides, Shane would probably be too busy and seeing as Blaine spent a lot of time with Kurt, he doubted they'd have a problem.

He went into his bathroom and showered the gel out of his hair, then went back to his bed where his phone was resting on the mattress. He sat down and picked it up, wondering if now was a good time to call Rachel. He had her number from hanging out with Kurt in Lima so often, but he had never actually used it before.

But Rachel was his friend. She wouldn't mind if he called her up for a quick question, right? Especially if it was regarding Kurt...

He picked up his phone, found her name under the contacts, and hit send before bringing the phone to his ear.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Rachel was driving back from the dance studio and singing along with Funny Girl at the top of her voice when her cell phone cut in with Defying Gravity. That was certainly an interesting mashup...Rachel grabbed her cell and glanced at the screen and was slightly surprised to see Blaine's name and a text saying Courage. She remembered that they had exchanged numbers once they had started hanging out more, but neither of them had ever used it. Rachel pressed accept and slid the phone between her shoulder and her ear so she could drive with both hands on the wheel. "Hi Blaine!" she said perkily. "What's up?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:45 pm

"Hey, Rachel," he greeted, smiling as he heard her voice on the phone. Rachel would know more about Kurt than he did. The two friends had known each other longer, and she knew more about what he was like back when he was in New Directions where Glee club...ran a little differently than it did at Dalton. "I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time or anything. I just had a question about...something to do with Kurt, and I wanted your opinion on it first, if you don't mind."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:02 pm

"Not a bad time at all," she replied easily. "Just on my way home from the studio." Rachel smiled as Blaine asked if it was okay for her opinion on something to do with Kurt. That was just so darn cute! She loved that Kurt had finally found someone that deserved and would be able to reciprocate any feelings. Kurt definitely deserved it. "Of course I'll help. What did you want to ask?"
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:18 pm

Blaine didn't like the idea of Rachel talking on the phone while driving, but she had said it wasn't a bad time. He decided to be quick with his question, not wanting to distract his friend from her drive home. "Well, you see, Kurt really likes it when I sing to him. A lot. So I wanted to sing a particular song to him, this time with the Warblers backing me up. But now I'm thinking that might be too much. I don't know, I just figured you'd be the one to ask, since I know New Directions does things a bit differently," he rambled on. "So, do you think he'd like that?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Rachel stifled a squeal as Blaine said he wanted to sing to Kurt. OK that was adorable. Anyone who wanted to sing to their significant other immediately worked their way into Rachel's good books. "In New Directions we always encourage singing to express our emotions, and if it's to someone in the group then you get bonus points. Now with Kurt, the one time I actually have seen someone sing to him specifically he got really embarrassed, but I'm certain by the huge smile on his face that he was really pleased. He won't get mad at you and he'll love it," she assured Blaine kindly.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Blaine's smile was replaced by a look of disappointment as Rachel said Kurt had been embarrassed. But then she said Kurt had been pleas-- Wait! Who had sung to Kurt before? Blaine decided not to ask. Jealously was not a flattering look on him, and besides, it probably wasn't a big deal at all. And if Kurt didn't know about Sam, he thought, cringing slightly as he was overcome with guilt, then he didn't need to be asking about other people singing to Kurt in the past.

"You think so? Well, I think I'll take your word for it then," he said, smiling into the phone. He was better expressing his emotions when he used song, and he was sure that Kurt would enjoy it. Sure, Shane didn't think it was the best idea, but Blaine was confident that it would all work out. "Thanks, Rachel. I appreciate your help. I'll let you go now, though. I don't want to distract you from driving," he admitted sheepishly. He knew it was lame of him to be paranoid. A lot of people drove while on the phone, and even he was guilty of doing it himself on the rare occasion.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Rachel laughed. "I know he'll love it," she said. "And don't worry I'll be fine. I am a flawless driver," she said, only partially joking. She had completely aced her drivers test. "What song will you be singing to Kurt?" she asked curiously, because she is Rachel and she loves to know that type of thing and maybe throw in her two cents, which because she is Rachel is more like two million dollars. Rachel reached over to the radio to twiddle with the dial and turn down the volume to hear Blaine better. Of course it was a shame to turn down Barbra, but it was much nicer to talk to a friend. Unfortunately, the phone decided to slip from her shoulder, and instinctively Rachel grabbed for the phone and took her eyes off the road, and at exactly the wrong moment. Rachel ran the stop light, but before she could make it across something huge and heavy slammed into the side of her car. Rachel screamed and her eyes flew closed as glass shattered all around her, cutting her body as it flew in all different directions. Her car flipped as the huge 18 wheeler almost ripped her car in half, then screeched to a halt. Rachel could barely make any sense of her surroundings as pain shot through her entire body. She just managed to register the slamming of other cars doors and peoples' screams just before she blacked out.

Last edited by Rachel Berry-Hudson on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Blaine chuckled lightly and shook his head. "If you say so. I'll be singing a song b--" The rest of what he had to say was cut off as he heard a large crash through the phone. He felt the color drain from his face as he heard Rachel scream. OhGod,OhGod,OhGod. This isn't happening. "Rachel? Rachel?" he called into the phone as he tried not to panic. Panicking in a situation like this wouldn't solve anything. "Rachel?" He gave up after the third attempt. She wasn't answering and it didn't take a genius to figure out what he had just caused.

He quickly hung up the phone and called Kurt's number. He'd probably be in the library or something, but Blaine didn't have time to go looking for him. He knew how close Rachel and Kurt were, and Kurt would want to know if something was wrong. He figured that Finn would be who he should be calling first, but other than Rachel and Mercedes, he didn't have any of the other New Direction member's phone numbers.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:50 pm

"Well, hello, Blaine Anderson," Kurt answered his phone, smiling as he greeted his boyfriend. He was almost finished with his homework, but was always happy to be distracted if it was Blaine doing the distracting.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:58 pm

Blaine felt sick as he heard how cheerful Kurt sounded. He wished that he could tell his boyfriend that he had just been calling to say hello and tell him that he loved him, but Rachel was probably off on her way to the hospital by now with who knows what injuries and he had to let Kurt know...now. "Kurt," he greeted in a not-so-cheerful tone and although he at least managed to keep his voice calm, it was clear that he was worried about their friend. "I think Rachel's hurt. She just had an accident in her car and now I can't get a hold of her."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:11 am

The smile slid off Kurt's face as he listened to what Blaine was saying. His heart sank into his stomach and he swore he could feel the blood draining out of his face as he considered what Blaine was saying. He forced himself to stay calm even as his mind raced trying to figure out how to deal with this information. Rachel had to be okay. She was Rachel Berry. She wouldn't accept anything less than being stellar, so...there had to be some sort of mistake. Or some logical reason that she was fine but wasn't answering her phone.

"What happened?" he asked, but didn't wait for an answer as his mind continued to race. "I'm on my way to your room," he announced, quickly collecting his books together. "Can you drive me? I'll call Finn." He knew his plan wasn't quite linear, but he couldn't quite think clearly. If it was bad...which it couldn't be..."Maybe I should call Carole instead of Finn," he amended. She'd be good to be there for Finn and she had contacts at the hospital and would probably be able to find out the most information the fastest.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:36 am

Blaine opened his mouth to answer Kurt's original question, but stopped himself to listen to his boyfriend continue. "Of course," he answered as he grabbed his keys and opened up the door to meet Kurt in the hall right outside his dorm. He took a deep breath as he tried to collect his thoughts and think of the best plan. "Yes. Carole," he agreed. Finn was Rachel's boyfriend and deserved to know as soon as possible, but Carole would technically be more logical. "Carole, then Finn," he added, knowing that if it was Kurt in this situation, he would want to be informed right away, though he shook that idea out of his mind immediately. It was terrible enough knowing Rachel was hurt because of him. He didn't need to be thinking about Kurt being in the hospital as well.

He leaned against his door as soon as he was out in the hall, gently resting his head back against the wooden frame rather than banging it against the door like he wanted to. If he would have just called Rachel back about the stupid question then she would be home right now, and not hurt somewhere in Lima or wherever she had been driving from.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:50 am

Kurt hung up his phone and dialed Rachel's cell number, completely trusting Blaine but needing to try anyway. He was disappointed but not entirely surprised when it went straight to voicemail. Hanging up again he dialed Carole's number, hoping that she would be home and that Finn would be there, too. Carole would be able to keep Finn calm...well, calmish anyway. He turned into the hallway where Blaine's room was and saw his extremely distraught looking boyfriend waiting for him just ahead. He hurried even more, giving Blaine a one-armed hug as he waited for Carole to answer her phone.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next