New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaine's Dorm Room

5 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Blaine's Dorm Room - Page 8 Empty Re: Blaine's Dorm Room

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Kurt smiled and buried his face against Blaine's neck. "I can't wait. We should go this weekend." He was going to need a break from everyone and everything if the next day went the way he expected it to. He'd probably have to go over and over his side of the story a hundred times--for security, for the police, for...his father. Oh God. His dad was going to die. And if he somehow managed to revive himself, he'd then be really mad that Kurt hadn't come to him sooner. Though to be fair, Kurt had told him almost everything already...and there was no way he was going to tell his father about the sexual harassment; if his father survived that, he'd wind up in jail for murdering Karofsky. Not, Kurt thought personally, that that wouldn't solve a lot of Kurt's problems, but...he couldn't let his father wind up in prison for something like that. "If we could go anywhere...where would you go?"
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:30 pm

Blaine grinned and turned his head to press a kiss to Kurt’s cheek. “Yes, this weekend sounds perfect,” he agreed, his eyes lighting up as he realized they were really going to do this. “Hmm…anywhere?” He snuggled up next to his boyfriend as he thought of all the places he wanted visit one day when he was older and out of school. “I’ve always wanted to go to France,” he admitted, smirking slightly as he knew that it’d be impossible for them to head over to another country for a weekend, but Kurt did say anywhere. “What about you? Where would you want to go?”
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:03 am

Kurt's eyes lit with amusement...although he had to admit, Paris would be an amazing trip. It would be a bonus that he could speak the language relatively fluently, and it was supposed to be among the world's most romantic cities. Plus, he would love to visit the runways. But then even the French runways couldn't compare to those in Milan. "Well, while we're on our European excursion, I would have to say that Italy would be a must." He began to imagine sharing a gondola ride through the canals of Venice and his eyes got a little more starry.

"But at the risk of sounding completely and ridiculously cheesy, I'd be happy pretty much anywhere with you," he admitted. He let out a small chuckle as he added, "I'd even turn off my cell phone for the entire time..." It did have the habit of going off at all the worst times. Plus, it would add to the complete feeling of getting *away*.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:46 am

"Mmm, Italy sounds amazing," Blaine agreed, taking one of Kurt's hands in his and intertwining their fingers, smiling as he immediately thought of sharing a plate of spaghetti with Kurt. "Only if you take me on a Lady and the Tramp-esque date. I promise I'll give you the last meatball," he teased, his eyes shining brightly as he looked over at Kurt.

He smiled at hearing Kurt promise to turn off his phone, then leaned over to press a quick kiss to his lips. "I'd be happy anywhere with you too," he admitted as well, his thumb trailing back and forth along the back of Kurt's hand. He had to admit, sometimes it did scare him to think of how hard he had fallen for Kurt and how much he needed him, but most of the time he was too happy to really care anyway.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:46 pm

"Extra marshmallows, the last meatball...you really are trying to sabotage my diet aren’t you?” Kurt asked with mock suspicion, gently poking Blaine’s belly a couple times before letting his palm flatten so he could rub the same spot as though soothing out damage he’d afflicted. He closed his eyes as Blaine gave him a quick kiss, smiling as he heard Blaine’s words.

“But I suppose our post-graduation European Tour would be the appropriate time to completely let loose,” he decided. “Diet be damned, that extra meatball is mine,” he declared, giggling just a little bit, making it hard to determine whether he was serious or not.

“So where shall we disappear to this weekend?” he asked.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:09 am

Blaine laughed and placed his hand over Kurt’s, pouting as if the poking had actually hurt him. “Of course. I wouldn’t dream of giving the last meatball to anyone but you,” he promised, completely enchanted by how much happier Kurt looked at the moment.

He lowered his eyes as he tried to think of the perfect place to take Kurt for a weekend away from everything. They were two 17 year old boys in Ohio, which limited them a bit, but he was sure he could come up with something.

Oh!

Blaine smiled as he looked back up at Kurt, unsure of what his boyfriend would think of the idea but deciding to suggest it anyway. "When I was younger- a lot younger," he clarified, thinking back to the memory. He had been about seven, and didn't even know what gay meant at the time. His dad had actually liked him during this particularly happy memory. "My parents took my brother and me to this Bed and Breakfast. It's run by this cute older couple and it's in the middle of no where, and if I'm not mistaken...it's still open for business. It's nothing too fancy, but...it's got a nice charm to it, from what I remember. And it'd be a good place for us to just forget about everything for a couple of days." He quickly realized that he was rambling, and that Kurt might not even be interested in some Bed and Breakfast in the middle of no where, Ohio. "But we don't have to go there if you don't want to, obviously. I don't really know of too many places in Ohio, and that was the first one that popped into my head."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:38 pm

"No, that sounds perfect," Kurt assured. "We should leave as soon as rehearsals are over on Friday night," he planned, growing more excited about the idea. He closed his eyes, smiling as he snuggled closer. "It will be a shame when I forget to take my phone with me...though we'll probably have to give my dad your number in case there's some sort of emergency." He'd probably have to come up with a reason why his dad would need to call Blaine to get ahold of him, but his father would freak out if he tried to get ahold of Kurt and couldn't reach him at his room or by cell. Especially after he found out what had happened with Karofsky. Kurt was dreading that conversation so much...
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Blaine grinned as he rested his head next to Kurt's, his excitement increasing as he realized they were really going to do this. "That sounds fine by me," he answered in reply to giving Kurt's dad his number. "There was this family of deer that my brother and I would wake up to every morning while we were up there," he told Kurt as he absentmindedly traced his finger along Kurt's arm. He paused before continuing, somewhat embarrassed by the next part of the story, before he reminded himself that this was Kurt and he could tell him anything. "I remember naming them all and leaving carrots out for them every morning so they'd have something to eat, because I thought they might get tired of eating grass all the time."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Kurt giggled at Blaine's story. "As hard as it is for me to imagine you being any cuter than you are now, but...you must have been absolutely adorable. I think I'm going to have to start bugging Shane to show me your embarassing-but-adorable childhood photos..."
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:32 pm

Blaine blushed and shook his head, before his eyes widened at the idea of Kurt seeing his baby pictures. "Absolutely not, Kurt Hummel," he answered matter-of-factly, unable to keep from smiling despite himself. "You will not be seeing those pictures, if I have anything to do with it," he teased, nuzzling his face into Kurt's shoulder, before he looked up at Kurt and smiled wryly. "Then again, knowing you...I won't have anything to do with it and you won't give up until you have those photos."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:00 pm

Kurt's cheeks pinked a little bit at the not-entirely-untrue accusation. At least Blaine didn't seem too upset by it. "Well then, perhaps you should save me the effort and bring your childhood photo album along with us this weekend," he suggested playfully. He rose onto his arms as he leaned over Blaine, lowering himself just enough to let his lips brush very lightly across Blaine's before he rose back up, peering down into Blaine's eyes. "Is it wrong for me to want to know everything about you?" he asked, his tone still teasing, though he meant it. There was still so much...mystery about Blaine's past. He knew enough to know that it wasn't all sunshine and roses, and he didn't really want to push, but...maybe this weekend would give them a little more opportunity to really talk--when they didn't have to worry about being interrupted every few minutes.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Blaine sighed, but smiled at how interested Kurt was in the baby photos. “Fine. I’ll think about it, but only because it’s you,” he grinned, before he closed his lips together to let Kurt’s softly brush against them. His smile faded at Kurt’s question, though, and he couldn’t help but look somewhat hurt. Kurt always told him everything, and he hadn’t been able to do the same for Kurt. It’s not that he enjoyed keeping secrets. He really didn’t. He just hated the idea of burdening Kurt with his own personal issues. “No. It isn’t,” he murmured quietly, not taking his eyes off of Kurt’s. “It’s wrong of me to not tell you everything, and I'm sorry," he continued, his voice hushed. "I really am, Kurt, and I promise I'll tell you everything you want to know...this weekend. Just...not today? Please?"
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Kurt flushed guiltily as he saw the pain in Blaine's eyes. He shouldn't have pushed, even teasingly. He nodded his agreement quickly. "No, you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to," he quickly soothed. "Not tonight. Not this weekend. Not any time you don't want to," he assured, brushing the curls away from Blaine's face and leaning in to give him a soft kiss. "I just love you so much." He caressed Blaine's cheek adoringly. "I want to know all about you, but we have all the time in the world," he comforted, kissing the corner of Blaine's lips again.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:55 am

Blaine's eyes gently closed as Kurt brushed the curls out of his face, smiling as he leaned into Kurt's soft caressing hand. "I love you too, Kurt." He let out a soft sigh as Kurt kissed his lips and brought a hand up to rest on his boyfriend's cheek. "And I want you to know everything about me, just like I want to know everything about you, and I don't want you to feel like you have to tip-toe around me when you're asking questions," he admitted sadly, knowing that Kurt deserved someone who was going to be honest with him. "So no more secrets. I promise. I don't want to keep anything from you anymore."
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Kurt placed his hand over the one Blaine held against his cheek. He rubbed his thumb over the back of Blaine's hand, smiling sadly as he turned his head to press his lips against Blaine's palm. He eased his weight down until his weight was settled comfortably against Blaine's chest. He peered down into Blaine's eyes as he continued to stroke his boyfriend's cheek. "It's okay," he reassured again. "You don't make me feel like that. And I don't want you to feel pressured to tell me anything if you're not ready to," he added. "But also know that there's nothing you could tell me that would make me love you less." He ran his fingers across Blaine's lips before leaning in to press another gentle kiss.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:28 pm

Blaine wrapped an arm around Kurt’s back, enjoying the comforting feeling of his boyfriend’s weight on top of him. He kissed his boyfriend back, keeping the kiss light and soft before he smiled up at his boyfriend. “I just want you to be able to ask me anything…and to get an honest answer. And I promise to give you that now. You deserve someone who can be perfectly honest with you about everything,” he sighed, relieved by Kurt’s words. He knew that he should have already known that Kurt would love him no matter what, but he hated the idea of not being able to introduce Kurt to his parents, and he knew that saying that out loud to Kurt would never be easy. He brought both his hands up to lightly cup his boyfriend’s chin. “You…deserve everything you could ever ask for, Kurt, and I want to be able to give it to you.”
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Kurt flushed slightly at Blaine's comment about being perfectly honest about everything. He hadn't exactly been completely forthcoming himself. He wasn't sure that he would have told Blaine much of what had happened if he hadn't witnessed so much of it himself. In fact he still hadn't divulged much of what had happened at the garage that night.

"Shh. You are everything I could ever ask for," he assured. "I just know what it's like to not want to talk about things. Like...with Karofsky." As soon as those words were out of his mouth he paled even further. What if...was that the sort of thing that Blaine didn't want to talk about? For a moment it felt as though his heart stopped completely. He peered down at Blaine, his eyes searching Blaine's for a sign that he wasn't jumping to any sort of wrong conclusion. "Y-you don't have to talk about it tonight, but..." he closed his eyes, swallowing nervously and dreading Blaine's response, "just assure me that you're okay now." He opened his eyes and gazed intensely into Blaine's, hoping that his mind was just blowing things out of proportion to what the reality was.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Blaine’s eyes widened as he realized what must have been going on in Kurt’s mind. Kurt was doing exactly what Blaine didn’t want him to do; worry about him when he had his own troubles with Karofsky to worry about. “No, no, no, Kurt, please don’t worry about me. I promise you, I’m fine. You have nothing to worry about," he assured his boyfriend with a small smile. "It's just not something I normally talk about with other people, and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, because I know you're not like other people and I can tell you everything. My family just...they're really nothing special and not worth talking about, I guess," he noted quietly with a light shrug, avoiding Kurt's worried gaze as if his boyfriend could read his thoughts.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:22 pm

Though Blaine's words did alleviate some of Kurt's immediate worry, he couldn't completely dismiss his concerns. He could still sense his boyfriend's sadness, and could tell that Blaine was holding back. But Blaine didn't want to talk about it tonight, and as he'd promised, Kurt wasn't going to make him.

Mentally, though, he began considering ways to make sure Blaine got the "family" he deserved. Shane, too, he added. He wondered if it would be acceptable to start inviting the Anderson brothers (and Reed) to more dinners with his family and friends from Lima...or would that just seem like he was flaunting his amazing family? He wouldn't mean it that way and he wanted Blaine and Shane to have a family that was worth talking about. He was certain that Carole fawning over them and Finn and Rachel doing all those "brother" and "sister" type things that may seem annoying (yet secretly are loved) and his dad...well...being his dad would fit the bill. Plus, he really did imagine that some day Blaine would officially be part of the family, and by extension Shane would as well. So...what would be the harm in starting to build a stronger family bond now? This weekend he fully intended to 'escape' from the world and visit that bed and breakfast with Blaine, but the following week...he'd check with everyone at home and find a good night to invite the Andersons over.

He couldn't stop worrying, but for now, he'd stop pressing the issue. He returned Blaine's faint smile. "I promise I'll only worry about you as much as you worry about me," he assured, his tone light as he gazed fondly down at his boyfriend. He caressed Blaine's cheek and leaned down to press another kiss to the other boy's lips.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:28 pm

“Fair enough,” Blaine answered quietly, knowing that by saying that he was giving Kurt the consent to worry…quite a lot. But as much as he didn’t like seeing his boyfriend worry about him, Blaine had to admit that it was nice having someone who actually cared about him and wanted him to be happy.

He leaned his head into Kurt’s touch as he returned the soft kiss, and for a split second it was on the tip of his tongue to just tell Kurt everything. He loved his boyfriend and trusted him more than anyone else, and it really wouldn’t take long to explain everything. His dad didn’t care about him; there wasn’t much more to it than that.

Okay, so that was a lie. Deep down there was a lot more to it than that, but Blaine really didn't want to go through the process of unpacking all those buried emotions in front of Kurt. Not tonight, at least. After everything that had happened, Blaine just wanted to be Kurt's knight in shining armor for the night, and not have to worry about showing Kurt just how much courage he really lacked.

When Blaine pulled away from the kiss, he was reminded of the bruises covering his boyfriend’s flawless face and it confirmed for him why he couldn’t tell Kurt tonight. How selfish would it be to confess his own sad story when Kurt had been through more physical and emotional pain in one afternoon than most people experienced in their entire life? No, he would wait a few more days before telling Kurt what he wanted to know.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:44 pm

Getting Blaine's agreement, Kurt relaxed a little bit more. He supposed it was odd that he felt comforted by the fact that Blaine accepted that Kurt was going to worry about him. It was odd, but it made complete sense to Kurt--he couldn't stand the idea that their relationship be one in which he took and took and didn't give anything in return. While some might think that idea sounded quite tempting, and Blaine seemed to be the sort of boyfriend who loved pampering him and showering him with gifts. Kurt loved that, of course, but he also feared that one day that would get old. Plus, he loved doting on his boyfriend every bit as much as he loved being doted on.

"It's a deal then," he murmured, fondly smiling down at Blaine. He eased his body down a little bit so that he could lay his head against Blaine's chest, tucking his arms around Blaine's waist and letting his legs entwine with his boyfriend's.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:05 pm

Blaine returned the smile and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, smiling as he nuzzled his cheek against Kurt's head. He let his hand trail up and down Kurt's back, keeping his touch light as he sighed contently, enjoying his boyfriend's weight on top of him. "You make me feel safe," he murmured so quietly that he wasn't even sure if Kurt heard it or not.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Sun May 01, 2011 10:57 am

Kurt closed his eyes and melted against Blaine, enjoying the light stroking on his back. He loved the way Blaine took such care of him, how his boyfriend's soft touches made him feel so cherished. He felt a small lump growing in his throat as he considered once again how Karofsky was trying to take these sweet moments away from him. How close Karofsky might have come to succeeding tonight. As much as he loved it coming from Blaine the idea of anyone else touching him--especially someone like Karofsky--bordered on revolting (or went way past the border in Karofsky's case).

He opened his eyes and realized that Blaine's lips were moving too late to quite catch what his boyfriend was saying. "Hmm?" he asked hazily, letting his fingers trail faintly over the tiny patch of skin that was revealed between Blaine's sweatshirt and pants.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Sun May 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Blaine smiled, his skin shivering pleasantly under Kurt’s soft touch. He realized that Kurt hadn’t heard what he said, so he just smiled and brushed his lips against Kurt’s cheek. “I just love you,” he murmured happily into his boyfriend’s ear. He continued trailing his fingers up and down Kurt's back, a large part of him wishing that they could just stay like this forever without having to deal with Karofsky, or parents, or bullies, or competition; all of the things that had seemed important before he had met Kurt.
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kurt Hummel Thu May 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Kurt let out a contented hum, enjoying the way Blaine continued to lightly stroke his back. He turned his head so he could kiss Blaine back. "I love you, too." He nuzzled against Blaine's cheek before he lowered his head back to Blaine's chest, closing his eyes and listening to the sound of Blaine's heart beat for a few moments before murmuring, "Thank you for not letting this whole thing scare you off...and for not being...afraid to touch me." He said the last very quietly, embarassed. He knew he had to look pretty awful after Karofsky's assualt. He knew he was putting Blaine in a really awkward situation, knowing that Blaine was being so careful not to hurt him.
Kurt Hummel
Kurt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next