New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Choir Room

+18
Alex Hummel
Alexander Jones
Artie Abrams
Delilah Mae
Kurt Hummel
Blaine Anderson
Mike Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive
Emma Pillsbury
Lauren Zizes
Santana Lopez
Finn_Hudson
Puck-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Brittany S. Pierce
Sammy Evans
Will Schuester
Head Admin
22 posters

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Choir Room - Page 11 Empty Re: The Choir Room

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:49 pm

[Ohmygoodness this didn't even light up for me! I'm sorry! Give me a couple minutes and we can continue if you want!]
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 pm

[Don't worry about it it's perfectly fine!! I don't mind starting something else! x]
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Jones Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Alex walked in after he took a shower for the glee club meeting. He had been new to the glee club. But he had been in it for a while.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:16 am

Alex turned around and saw someone stood behind her. She smiled at him.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristin Brightman Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:48 pm

Kris walked down the halls looking for the choir room. She was so desperate to join the Glee club it was insane. Her love of music came from her mother who was the world's best selling Soprano singer. She walked into the room and saw a few pupils in there.
"Hi, is it too late to audition?" Kris asked.
Kristin Brightman
Kristin Brightman

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Will walked into the choir room for the Glee club meeting and dropped his bag down on top of the piano, before he looked up and saw three other students that he had never seen before. "Oh. Hey guys. Are you the new members Rachel mentioned? I'm Mr. Schuester, but I haven't exactly been around the past month or so, so I'm still trying to catch up on everything." Being sick for the past few weeks had been awful. He had barely been able to get out of bed, but according to Rachel, who he had put in charge at the time, things had been going fairly well and there had been a surprising amount of new people trying out for New Directions.
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristin Brightman Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:23 pm

"I was just about to audition." Kris smiled.
Kristin Brightman
Kristin Brightman

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:09 pm

Alex turned around and saw a girl standing in the doorway. She was quite pretty and very nicely dressed. She looked familiar somehow, Alex just couldn't but her finger on it. "No it's not, hi I'm Alex." Alex smiled. Mr Shue walked into the room and Alex lit up at the chance of meeting her new mentor. "Yes, Hi I'm Alex Hummel."
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristin Brightman Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Kris smiled at Alex "Hi I'm Kristin, people call me Kris though." She noticed that Alex was looking at her in a strange way as if she'd seen her before. "Am I good to start?" Kris asked.
Kristin Brightman
Kristin Brightman

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:14 pm

"I'm all ears....what about you Rachel?" Alex asked.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:00 pm

[Oops, I fail at keeping up with this. My bad!]

Rachel had been lost in her thoughts until she heard her name. She looked up and beamed at the sight of her teacher. Mr. Schuester had been gone for a whole month, and running the Glee Club had been very stressful at first, and then impossible once she had been admitted to the hospital. Finn hadn't really been going to the rehearsals, instead opting to stay with her in the hospital, so she had placed Mercedes and Tina in charge until she got back. It seemed everything had gone well while she was gone, so Rachel was pleased to know that Glee had mostly gone smoothly in Mr. Schue's absence. Grinning, Rachel said to the teacher, "Welcome back Mr. Schuester. It's lovely to have you back. Yes, Alex and Alexander are new. We also have a new member Delilah. She should be around soon. And like we have already established, Kristin is about to audition." She replied to Alex, "Well I am certainly ready to hear, although now we're waiting on Mr. Schuester, seeing as he is New Directions' true director."
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:35 pm

Delilah walked into the choir room with her small Dr. Seuss backpack on her back. She looked around to see two new people in the room. "Erm...this is the choir room right?" she asked. She looked over at Alex, "Hi Alex!" she said as she waved frantically to her new friend. She examined the room for someone else she knew and spotted the co-captain of New Directions. "Rachey!!" she ran over to her and tackled her into a hug. "Rachey! I haven't seen you in forever, and I finally have your present from when you were in the hospital. How are you doing with your recovery anyways?" she asked.

She looked around the room again and spotted the infamous Mr. Schue. "Senor Schuester? I haven't seen you in like forever ago! Why'd you run away like that? We've never really talked!" Delilah said happily as she waved at her director.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Hummel Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:37 pm

"Hey." Alex smiled back.
Alex Hummel
Alex Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:53 pm

"Nice to meet you Alex, Kris." Will smiled brightly at the new students. He remembered back when New Directions consisted of only five students, and now it seemed they were getting new members every other day. Maybe he should get sick more often if it meant interest in Glee club would spike this much. "Thank you, Rachel. I know it's been tough on you these past few months, but I really appreciate everything you've done."

He chuckled at Delilah's comment. "Sorry, Delilah. I was sick in bed for the past month or so. Not much of a help to New Directions when I can barely stand up straight for longer than five seconds." He clapped his hands together and turned to face Kris. "Right. Audition. The rest of New Directions should be here soon, so I'm ready whenever you're ready."
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Santana stepped into the Choir room as she realized it was time for Glee Club. It was actually just a few minutes after they were supposed to start but she figured she wouldn't be the last one there so she wasn't worrying too much about it. She looked around as she pursed her lips and thought of who she could sit by. She could sit by Rachel but she wasn't supposed to act like she liked her while she was at school. She sighed before stepping up the stairs to where there were three empty chairs in the back of the room. She sat in the one and placed her books on the chair to the right, and her purse on the chair to her left, saving the seats for Brittany and Sammy.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Brittany skipped into the choir room and immediately spotted Santana. She walked over and moved Santana's books then sat down next to her best friend, already ignoring everyone else in the room. "Hey San San." She was a little confused because there were a lot more people in the room than usual, so she didn't really know what was going on. She figured she would just kind of tune everything out like usual.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Santana turned and smiled as she saw Brittany step through the door. "Brittany!" She said, her eyes widening as she smiled widely and watched as she walked over to her. She set her books down on the ground as Brittany sat in the seat she was saving for her. "I saved a seat for Sam too," She told her with a small smile as she reached her hand out for Brittany's and intertwined their pinkies.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristin Brightman Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Kristin smiled and got ready to sing. Everyone went quiet and she began.
"There ain't a reason you and me should be alone
Tonight, yeah baby
Tonight, yeah baby
But I got a reason that you're who should take me home tonight
I need a man that thinks it right when it's so wrong,
Tonight yeah baby
Tonight, yeah baby
Right on the limit's where we know we both belong tonight

It's hot to feel the rush,
To brush the dangerous
I'm gonna run back to, to the edge with you
Where we can both fall far in love.

I'm on the edge of glory,
And I'm hanging on a moment of truth,
And I'm hanging on a moment with you,
I'm on the edge
The edge
I'm on the edge of glory
And I'm hanging on a moment with you
I'm on the edge with you

Another shot, before we kiss the other side,
Tonight, yeah baby
Tonight, yeah baby
I'm on the edge of something final we call life tonight
Alright, alright
Put on your shades 'cause I'll be dancing in the flames
Tonight, yeah baby
Tonight, yeah baby
It isn't Hell if everybody knows my name
Tonight, alright, alright

It's hot to feel the rush,
To brush the dangerous
I'm gonna run back to, to the edge with you
Where we can both fall far in love.

Out on the edge of glory,
I'm on the edge
The edge
I'm on the edge of glory
I'm on the edge with you

I'm on the edge with you

I'm on the edge with you

I'm on the edge
The edge
I'm on the edge of glory
I'm on the edge with you
With you
I'm on the edge with you
With you
I'm on the edge with you
With you
I'm on the edge with you
With you..."
Kristin Brightman
Kristin Brightman

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Finn rushed into the choir room just as Kristen finished her song. "Sorry I'm late!" he said. "I left my backpack open and everything fell out when I was walking here, and it took forever to pick all my stuff up." He noticed the new faces and waved. "Hey. I'm Finn." he said simply before sitting down next to Rachel and kissing her cheek.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Rachel was uncharacteristically quiet as she watched the events unfold around her. Trying to make her way around while still injured really took a lot out of her, so she wanted to conserve as much energy as possible. She smiled at Santana and Brittany when they walked in. She wasn't really sure where she stood with those two anymore, but they weren't insulting her every which way she turned, so it couldn't be too bad. She listened attentively to Kristen as she began her audition, and smiled when she heard Lady Gaga's Edge of Glory. The new girl and Kurt might get along very well if she was big on Gaga. Smiling slightly when the girl finished, Rachel applauded softly and her grin grew wider when Finn walked in. She returned the kiss on the cheek and laid her head down on his shoulder. "Hey baby," she murmured.
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:08 pm

Dave couldn't believe he was actually doing this. He knew it was going to make his dad incredibly happy, and it was quite possibly keeping Hummel's dad from murdering him. Still, he wasn't sure that it was going to be worth the crap he was going to be subjected to by the Glee Clubbers. He knew they all hated him...not that he blamed them, really, but...it was going to make this whole joining Glee thing so much worse than any other punishment he could come up with. Not that he'd admit it out loud or anything, but...he actually did enjoy singing. Never in front of anyone, of course. But...alone in his room when his parents were out. Sometimes in the car. Or shower. Under other circumstances, he might have even enjoyed this. But now, he expected it to drop him into one of his own personal circles of hell.

He stepped into the choir room just as it appeared someone else had just finished auditioning. He stayed in the doorway, waiting for the club to decide on her fate. Maybe he could just screw his audition up really badly and they'd reject him. They'd probably reject him anyway, but at least then he could blame it on his singing. But then Schue and Hummel would probably come up with some non-singing thing he'd have to do that would be even more humiliating.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Will leaned back against the piano as students made their way into Glee club. Kris' voice sounded pretty awesome and he liked her choice of song. The other students seemed to like her enough, and Will had never turned down an audition before, so it was no surprise when he applauded her at the end of the song. "That was amazing, Kris! Welcome to New Directions." He had no idea where all these new students were coming from, but he was loving the sudden interest in a club that once had no more than five students.

Some of the students still hadn't arrived and Will turned to look back at the entrance to the choir room, only to see David waiting in the doorway. He hadn't told the other Glee clubbers about his meeting with Burt, Kurt, David, and Paul. It was a person issue, and he figured they were going to be upset no matter how he told them. "Hello, David," he greeted quietly. "Come on in," he urged, gesturing for the jock to come into the room. "Everyone," He turned to the rest of New Directions. "You all know David Karofsky. He's here to audition for New Directions." Now all he could do was hope for the best...
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Santana sat as she watched the new girl sing her song for her audition and couldn't help but look down at her nails and check for the nonexistent dirt. Sure she loved Glee Club and she loved singing but she didn't like watching people sing solo's unless it was someone she really actually liked, and this new girl she didn't even know.

Her head raised though as she saw someone walk into the door and her jaw dropped as she saw who it was. She looked over at Mr. Schue as he explained he was there to audition for the Glee Club. "What the hell, Mr. Schue? And you're okay with this?" She asked, in complete shock. "Hell no, he's gots to go. I am so not okay with this," She mumbled under her breath.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn_Hudson Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:01 pm

Finn immediatly shot up out of his seat. "No way Mr. Schue! This is crap! For once, I actually agree with Santana. Karofsky? Are you serious? He'll just ruin this for everyone and make our lives even more miserable than he already has! And what about Kurt? You can't seriously think about letting him in here after eveything he did." He knew his outburst at his teacher was out of line, but this guy had screwed with his brother. Kurt was family now, and he'd made a promise to Burt to watch out for him. There was no way in hell Karofsky was joining Glee club. Besides, what was his sudden change of heart? It wasn't possible.
Finn_Hudson
Finn_Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:34 pm

Rachel had closed her eyes quietly, head still resting on Finn's shoulder, when she heard Mr. Schuester speak. Her eyes snapped open and she looked up incredulously as he introduced Karofsky. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Why would bully David Karofsky want to join Glee Club? He frequently tormented them and slushied her on almost a daily basis. She could not understand why he was there, and why Mr. Schue would let him. "Mr. Schuester, I must object to this!" she protested. "I cannot be in a club with a known homophobe, especially one who bullies me every day and has attacked myself, my husband, and my friends in a public place for no absolute reason! I cannot believe you would even consider letting him audition knowing what he has put Kurt through!" Rachel stared furiously at Mr. Schue. Normally, she was never angry with him, and when she was it was for her own selfish reasons, but she could honestly not begin to fathom what was going through his head when he told Karofsky he could audition. And why did he want to audition in the first place? He had made it clear on multiple occasions that Glee Club was beneath him, so why try and join now? And must have known that everyone here hated him. So what was going on?
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next