New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+17
Lily Largo
Burt Hummel
Lucy Westwood
Delilah Mae
Artie Abrams
Mike Chang- Inactive
Coach Beiste-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Santana Lopez
Tina Chang- Inactive
Puck-Inactive
Lauren Zizes
Brittany S. Pierce
Emma Pillsbury
Karofsky
Head Admin
21 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:36 am

Santana let out a huffy groan. "Well! I got called down to Mrs. Pillsbury's office today during last hour and she just totally called me out and practically called me a dirty whore!" She said annoyed. "So then she told me I had to wear these horrible clothes and I said no and she said I have to." She said rolling her eyes. "So then I went into her little closet she has in her office, I changed into these clothes, realized she didn't give me pants and made a run for it." She said nodding. "It really was a waste of my time. I'm just going to take them off as fast as I can later today."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Coach Beiste-Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Coach Beiste was on her way to post the Basketball and Wrestling Try-Out notices on the bulletin board when she noticed an odd sight. A girl (one of the Cheerio/Glee kids) wearing an outfit that could only be described as a grandmother, a toddler, and a stripper (make that a blind stripper) all rolled into one. "Miss Lopez!" she barked. "What do you think you are doing?"
Coach Beiste-Inactive
Coach Beiste-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:34 pm

"Oh my gosh." Santana said as she buried her face into Pucks back. She peeked over at her and pointed at Mrs. Pillsbury. "SHE IS MAKING ME WEAR THIS! SHE TOLD ME I HAD TO TAKE OFF MY CHEERIOS UNIFORM AND WEAR THIS! DON'T BLAME ME FOR THIS!" She said still clinging to Puck for protection.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Coach Beiste-Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Shannon turned toward Ms. Pillsbury, knowing that there just had to be some sort of reasonable explanation for this. She couldn't come up with one for the life of her, but there had to be one. It was probably something much like how Sue Sylvester had tried to get Brittany to frame her for molestation during her first week at McKinley. The last thing she needed right now was for Principal Figgins to stumble upon this scene and somehow blame her. "All of you. My office. Right now." She pointed to Santana, Pillsbury, and Puck in turn.
Coach Beiste-Inactive
Coach Beiste-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Santana just stared at her with a shocked expression on her face. "What? Why? Huh? Puck and I are just innocent victims here." She said lightly. "Neither of us did anything. I was just doing what I was told and Puck was trying to protect me from being attacked." She said nodding. "This really is all just a little mistake."
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Coach Beiste-Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:57 pm

"What you're selling smells a little stale and soggy," Coach Beiste proclaimed, unaware that as usual her odd turn of phrase left a lot to be desired. Still, she turned on Ms. Pillsbury. "What EXACTLY did you say to her that has her here in a school hallway in this...ridiculous blind-granny-tot-stripper outfit?"
Coach Beiste-Inactive
Coach Beiste-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Just when Emma was about to bark at Santana, things took a toll for the very worst. Coach Besite had just witnessed the whole incident and was now pin pointing it all on Emma.
Her cheeks burned the same shade as her ginger locks when Coach Beiste started barking at her. As she continued, Emma brainstormed a series of ways to explain to her why Santana was dressed in such a fashion.
“Shannon,” she recalled, hoping that stating her first name would make her come off as more friendly, “These were not my intentions. I was simply trying to teach Ms. Lopez a lesson for inappropriate behaviour so I assigned her an outfit that consisted of proper school wear.” She gulped as she felt the crowd’s beady eyes staring her down.
“Santana had taken advantage of the fact that I had forgotten to include pants.”
Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Dave was in a horrible mood. He had been since the other night when he'd gotten into that fight with Hudson, Hummel, and Berry at Breadstix. After they'd backed down and slunk away, he'd gone back to his table feeling rather triumphant. Unfortunately Polly had been less than impressed and told him so. Azimio's girl had taken her side, which meant that Azimio had to at least put in the appearance of agreeing with her.

Things had cooled off by the time they'd finished dinner, and he'd taken Polly home. They'd kissed for a while in the car and it had been sort of nice for a while. Unfortunately, Dave had started thinking of Hummel and started getting too rough with Polly. She'd slapped him, called him an animal, and taken off, throwing his class ring at him as she'd fled the car. He was pretty sure from the way she and all her friends were looking at him, that they were officially broken up. Not that he cared, really. Except that he was feeling restless.

His eyebrows raised as he overheard Coach and the Pillsbury-dough-counselor arguing in the hall. He rounded the corner, a smirk spreading across his face as he saw Santana Lopez in an absolutely ridiculous outfit--or at least half of one. She really wasn't his type at all, but he knew he'd look suspicious if he didn't react at all. "Loooove the new dress code," he called out in an overly loud voice. His forced himself to look over Santana as though he was starving and she was a giant steak.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Puck strolled down the hall with his signature Puckasauras swagger. He flashed a flirtatious grin and a devious wink at every chick that happened to have a rack worth his time to ogle. As well as an intimating look of death to any Lima loser that thought that they had the balls to look him in the eyes. It just so happened to be: Dave Karofsky. His unofficial mortal enemy, “Got a little hair down there?” he mimicked, followed with a hearty chuckle.
He swivelled past the Neanderthal when he had spotted Tina Cohen-Chang, the cute Asian gothic babe from glee. He did recall having Math or something with her, plus she was the other half of his dude, Mike Chang’s Asian fusion. Puck noted she was like one of the only chicks in glee he still hadn’t hooked up with.
Milf, Berry, Mercedes, Lauren, and most definitely Santana and Brittany- emphasize on the Santana part.
His game plan was to convince her to be his glee partner for the next assignment and maybe getting a little action along the way.
“Hey there,” he greeted, demonstrating his most charming grin, “Todays your lucky day, babe. You’re looking at your duet partner and before we do out du-et. We’re going to do-it.” Okay, so that was Brittany’s line, Artie had shared him the exact words she had said before he lost his virginity. He had to admit it was pretty damn clever.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Tina glanced as she saw Puck walked on the hallway, from his body language, it could be concluded that Puck acted like the hallway was his red carpet. His runway. The way he grinned to other so-called hot girls of William McKinley High School, the way he swaggered, it just made her felt like she was gonna throw up.

She was preparing her books for the next period when the corner of her eyes saw Puck besides her locker. He was saying something about duets... and something else along the way. "Huh? Duet? Okay, is this some kind of other Glee pranks you're trying to pull me into?" she asked him back.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Puck had to shield his smirk with a shake of the head. He was far too proud of his well-built reputation as McKinley's numba waaa badass. "Quite the opposite, babe." Puck insisted, still working his charm. "See, we have to pair up in glee with partners that we've never really worked with before." He gave her a playful wink, "Y'know in more ways then one..."
"But anyways," he continued, "I want you as my partner. We could totally rock these Lima Losers worlds. Right? With your smexy, Asian fusion and my irresistible, masculine Jewish charms...we could really show how it's done. So what to ya say???"
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:11 am

"Hmm..." Tina thought for a second. Maybe Puck was right. She's Asian, Puck's Jew... They can create the most unique Asian-Jewish fusion that New Directions had never seen before. "Sounds like a deal to me." She smiled at last, and gave Puck a fist bump. "What song will we perform? I mean, is there any theme?"
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Puck exchanged her a smug shrug, he formed a seductive crooked smile. "I don't know," he answered, honestly. "Apparently, we have to like a mash-up or some shit like that of two old songs that we liked when we were kids." He had explained to her, leaning against the lockers. "So, you have any ideas how we can bump this shit up?", he questioned, rubbing his strong hands together.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 am

Okay. If this wasn't a Glee assignment, Tina would've left Puck alone because she's so pissed off by Puck's so-called charisma. "It's for next week, right? How about we practice them this weekend? Your house or mine, it's yours to decide."
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:42 pm

"I say my place", Puck suggested, "My mom and my sister are gone for the weekend...so I've got the whole house to myself." He leaned in closer, so she could feel the warmth of his breath. He gave her a mischievous wink. "What do you say? My place? Saturday at 7?"
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:15 pm

"Ewwww!" Tina avoided Puck's breath by leaning on her locker door. "Okay. Get those breath and the wink off me if you want to have a duet partner. Seems great, Saturday at 7. I'll see you there."
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Puck scrunched his face in confusion and frustration as Tina rejected his dazzling charm. "Playing hard to get? Cool," he answered, simply. "I like a little challenge." He ogled her one last time and pivited to face the other direction, swaggering off.

[Post your next post at the Puckerman household, okay? Smile]
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:32 pm

------------

[TIMELINE: Normal school days. Days after hanging out at the mall with Delilah, his fling with Santana, and working on his glee project with Puck]

Every step towards Quinn's locker, made him quiver. Usually with some swagger in his strut, Puck walked down the hall with a hard feeling in his heart and his pulse racing rapidly. It had been months, almost a year- since he last spoke a word to Quinn. After the whole pregnancy thing coming to a close, it seemed as if she had intended to wipe him out of her life completly. Even if he had admitted to loving her.
When Puck reached her locker finally, he stared endlessly at her, speechless. Finally, he discovered the courage to speak: "Hey", he said, "We need to talk. Now."
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:39 pm

Quinn had been placing her books in her locker, preparing to head off for Cheerios practice when a sudden voice interrupted her thoughts. Turning around quickly, she froze when she saw Puck addressing her, for the two had maintained a lot of distance for the whole school year. She had managed to push him away; acting as though he had never slept with her, Beth had never happened, he had never said he loved her. "Right," she said shortly, turning to quickly close her locker and looking back at him with a somewhat curious expression. "I really don't know what you want to talk about," she said, lying to herself for she had a huge idea about why he found her. "But I don't think this is really the place," she said before glancing down the hallway, checking that they wouldn't be seen together by people such as Santana or Sam.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:32 pm

Puck’s muscles tense and chills traveled down his spine as Quinn responded to him. She looked immensely paranoid as she scanned the halls; he knew that it wasn’t social suicide but just plain suicide for her to be talking to him. I mean, he could totally kick the crap out of that glorified, Bieber look-alike- shitless if he were provoked. But the real issue was Santana, he heard damn well about their little bitch fest in the hallway at the beginning of the semester. Nothing could tame Santana, especially when she was green with envy.
But god damn, he missed her so much. If any girl had evoked any sort of raw emotions from Noah Puckerman, it was without a doubt- Quinn Fabray. Last year he had wept like a little school girl more times then when he was an actual infant. So what if having a baby had made him a little softer, he wasn’t regretful for it had made him the man he was today. Yet they had decided to leave that life behind them…
Knowing the consequences, he whispered into her ear in a husky tone; “Fine. But we need to talk, Quinn, I’m serious. Where do you want to meet up?”
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:06 pm

She looked at him, waiting for some sort of response. The whole thing was making her feel a bit uncomfortable, unsure what it was that he wanted to say to her. She froze up when he whispered in her ear, and no matter how much she cared about Sam, she was unable to deny that his voice sent shivers down her spine. After everything they had been through, it was nearly impossible for her to push away any emotions and feelings she had about him. "Alright," she said, lightly clearing her throat. She shifted away from him, not wanting to be too close any longer for just the feel of his hot breath on her ear made her feel...uncomfortable? Was that what it was? It had to be that. She had to get away from him. Plus, if Santana saw the two of them, another catfight would surely begin and Quinn wasn't in the mood to fight with anyone. "I'm sure there's an empty classroom," she said, realizing that they really did have a lot to talk about and not wanting to do so in the hallway.
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:31 am

Puck had to do everything in his will to maintain himself. So it was settled, he and Quinn were actually going to talk. Together. Alone. In A Room. Alone. No one knew for sure what was going to happen from there…“Cool”, Puck said, coyly. “See you then.” He then collected himself and turned to walk away.
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:41 am

[I posted in the classroom, so you can post there after wards. Wink]
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Santana walked down the Hallway after the last bell rang. She was glad today was over just like she has been all week. Normally she enjoyed going to school because she got to socialize with all of her friends and talk and it was just fun. Recently though, her mind was a bit off. She never was really up for talking and gossiping with her friends or anything of that matter and she was always so distracted.

She was standing at her locker, putting her books in after school before Cheerios practice, she hoped that Sue wouldn't be too demanding today because she honestly just wanted a nice, smooth and easy practice that would go by quickly.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Chang- Inactive Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:40 pm

He hadn't acted any differently, (unlike a specific someone who slapped another someone who totally didn't deserve it) but really, how hard was that to do when you hardly spoke in the first place? Even as the last bell rang, and he pondered on how he could break up with his girlfriend (because after everything he did, he most definitely did not deserve her) he still felt basically the same. There was a particular ache on the face, and the telltale signs of an oncoming bruise beginning at the corner of his eye, and thankfully, no hand shape. Absentmindedly, he stroked it and winced. Like Santana though, he was also distracted. This was proved as he slipped on the remnants of a blueberry slushy, and bowled straight into a specific Latina standing at her locker.

Well fuck.
Mike Chang- Inactive
Mike Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next