New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+17
Lily Largo
Burt Hummel
Lucy Westwood
Delilah Mae
Artie Abrams
Mike Chang- Inactive
Coach Beiste-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Santana Lopez
Tina Chang- Inactive
Puck-Inactive
Lauren Zizes
Brittany S. Pierce
Emma Pillsbury
Karofsky
Head Admin
21 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:02 pm

"Well whatever is closer, since I can't drive and the whole wheelchair thing comes into play." Artie did not want to go out in the cold, but he could not stand being here any longer. Brittany was the one he was worried about after all, being in a skirt. I hope she brought a coat with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:09 pm

"Well, there's the McDonald's down the street. We could go there if you want." She went around to the back of his wheelchair so she could push him. "It's really not that far, I just won't be able to eat there." Obviously McDonald's was one of the most fattening places to eat, and she didn't want Sue finding out she ate there.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:35 pm

"Tehn lets not go there, I am not going to eat in front of you. Its not right." Artie thought about other things they could do. "We can just stay here at school if you would like. Watch a movie or something."

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:54 pm

"Let's see.." She poked her head in the choir room and looked at the clock. "You think your dad can drop you off at my house? We can watch some movies there. Then I can borrow my parents truck to take you home. Maybe we can watch some Disney movies to get into the spirit of our assignment."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:13 pm

"Yeah that sounds like an excellent idea, and maybe while I am there I can help you out with your computer problems." Artie was now excited, he loved watching movies and was hoping they would choose one that would not put him to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Her smile widened. "Yeah! That would be great! Let's go wait outside for your dad. Unless you just want to meet me there. My parents work until like six, and I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you had dinner with us too. It's usually just take out of some sort." She turned him around and started heading back to her locker to grab her coat.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:18 pm

"My dad should be here by now, so I will just meet you there. I don't want you to get too cold anyway." Artie smiled as he reached up to his locker across from the choir room and grabbed his coat as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:22 pm

"Okay. I'll see you there then. I just need to grab my coat quick." She leaned down and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before she ran off to her locker. This time, she actually remembered her combination. She quick grabbed her coat and bag. It was useless for her to take homework home, she never did it anyway. She copied off people when it came to the tests anyways. Once she had her stuff she jogged outside where she got in her car and drove home to be ready to meet Artie.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:36 pm

[Then you can post here when you're ready... https://gleeks.rpg-board.net/t69-the-pierce-household ]
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:48 am

Lauren left the choir room and walked back out into the hallway. It seemed pretty empty, everyone else must have left already. She walked to her locker to pick up her things before heading out for the day. However, when she was about to leave, she heard a locker shut around the corner. Someone WAS still here.
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:25 am

Tina was in a rush to open her locker, so she opened it pretty fast. She took her coat and her books and was prepared to go home, but she saw someone. It was Lauren. Tina had this tiny fear to Lauren, a fear she herself couldn't explain why. So she just faked a smile and greeted Lauren nonchalantly, "How you doing? Oh, what Disney song will you perform on the next Glee club meeting?" She hoped Lauren wouldn't see her fear inside her eyes.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:12 pm

When the girl rounded the corner, Lauren recognized her as Tina, who was in Glee Club with her.

"How you doing? Oh, what Disney song will you perform on the next Glee club meeting?"

"Oh," Lauren replied. "I was given Snow White. Gonna have to do some research, actually. I haven't seen it since I was super little and I don't remember much."
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:15 pm

Tina chuckled. Snow White used to be her favorite Disney movie. "Oh, that's a great movie. I think I have the DVD somewhere... in my room. You know, before I gone emo. Wanna borrow them?" Her fear subsided as she saw Lauren was a pretty nice girl.
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:24 pm

Lauren smiled when Tina mentioned the DVD. "That would be fantastic, actually."
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 am

"Um... And by the way do you know anything about Sleeping Beauty? Because I didn't really like them, I thought the evil stepmother put Valium on Aurora so she could fall asleep in a thousand year." Tina shrugged. She was going to keep talking to Lauren but her phone rang, and a text message from Mike appeared.

"What's your Disney theme for next week?" She quickly replied, "Aurora. Don't really like her."
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:55 pm

"Um... And by the way do you know anything about Sleeping Beauty? Because I didn't really like them, I thought the evil stepmother put Valium on Aurora so she could fall asleep in a thousand year."

"Um... pretty sure the last place I have Sleeping Beauty ison a VHS tape.... unless you still have a VCR around somewhere..."
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:05 pm

"Great! I think my mom still has that old VCR player. I'll bring you the DVD tomorrow, maybe you can bring your tape tomorrow too?" Tina smiled. "Oops. Gotta go, Lauren. See you later!"
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:06 pm

"Sounds fantastic," Lauren said, watching as Tina disappeared down the hall. She finished gathering her things before leaving as well.
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Santana booked it out of Mrs. Pillsbury's office and started speed walking down the Hallway, without pants on. She refused to put on more clothing and it was Mrs. Pillsbury's fault she didn't give her pants to put on. She glanced over her shoulder and saw that she was being followed by Mrs. Pillsbury. She gasped and started jogging slightly. She ran past people, shoving a few people out of her way. She saw Puck and immediately ran over to him. "PUCK! HIDE ME!" She said, grabbing him by his shirt and pulling him in front of her. "She's trying to make me put more clothes on!" She said, peeking around him to see how far away Mrs. Pillsbury was.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaine Anderson Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:46 pm

[Hahahahahahahaha!!! Ohmygod, brilliant!]
Blaine Anderson
Blaine Anderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Hudson Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:47 pm

[*dead* I LOVE YOU SANTANA.]
Rachel Hudson
Rachel Hudson

http://thecoolestgirliknow.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma Pillsbury Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:23 am

[I really never am going to hear the end of this am I? Oh well, sparking a little comedy from a careless mistake couldn’t hurt. Brilliant by the way…Smile I'm just going to blame that teensy weensy mistake on The Jew Fro Kid. Mr. Jacob Ben Israel. PS- It's like 2:03 and I had a loooooonnnggggg night so it might reek of sucking so badly.]

When Santana had emerged from her office closet, Emma had sworn she had stopped breathing. Santana had stood in front of her wearing even less then those god forbid hucci ho cheerio skirts that she was obligated to parade around in. This was much worst for she had been partly half naked by the bottom. In other words, Santana was completely pant less.
How in heavens name could this of had happened? Just a minute ago, Emma had given her an inspiring pep talk about empowerment and self dignity. Also how that wearing a restricted amount of clothing was just an inappropriate distraction and lacked a hearty amount of self disrespect. Yet here she was, smiling smugly while making even the most sensible, appropriate outfit look like a slutty strip tease of some sort.
She honestly was the worst guidance counselor ever. She could never catch a break even with a simple task such as this. Emma regretted buying off Rachel Berry clothes from that bizarre, creepy Jacob kid who had probably excluded any sort of bottom wear in the package on purpose. It was most likely some sort of sinister fantasy of Rachel Berry wearing-
Hey! Hey! Hey! Why on earth was- Oh dear merciful god! Santana had completely dashed out of her office with a hot-pink Victoria Secret thong riding up her ass! It was all Emma’s fault too! She’d be fired or WORST have to face the embarrassment of being called out by Sue Sylvester.
Oh my god. Oh my god, she was so fired. She skidded out of her office as fast as her Kate Spade heels could take her. She flew across the hall way and chased Santana to the end of the corridor where she was hiding herself behind a tall, dark student. Noah Puckerman.

Emma Pillsbury
Emma Pillsbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:40 am

Puck was totally caught off guard when he had spotted Santana dashing down the halls in a skimpy printed thong. He couldn’t help but of checked her out. It was odd though- with her argyle knitted sweater, knee high socks, and penny loafers it looked like she might have been raiding Berry’s wardrobe or something. But the thong is what had stung him; sure he liked a woman in uniform. Her cheerios outfit was all kinds of sexy but this- damn.
His damsel in distress had hollered her baby’s name and it was Puckzillia’s duty to protect her. He chuckled as he felt her body collide with his as she hid behind him. He had no idea in hell what was going on but he didn’t bother asking. He was enjoying it far too much.
“More clothes?” he teased, letting out a devious cackle, “We can’t have that. Now can we?”
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:44 am

Santana kept hidden behind Puck. "No! She made me put these horrid clothes on in the first place and now she wants me to put on more!" She said, keeping her hands on his waist and her body pressed up against his back. "Just keep her away from me!" She said peeking around him to watch Mrs. Pillsbury, making sure she wasn't going to attack at any time and force pants onto her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:13 am

That was the last straw, Puck had totally lost it. He was laughing his ass of hysterically. Ms. Pillsbury was as threatening as a frickin' Care-Bear. Although, he did have to get her kudos for sending Santana strutting down the halls with her sexy-ass long legs sporting that printed thong.

"Don't worry babe," he assured her, "Puckasaurs has got it all covered." He whispered in her ear as he urged for her body to press tighter against him, maintaing a strong grasp on her. Like he said, at first...he couldn't care less. But now curiosity had gotten the best of him:

"So what exactly did I miss?"
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next