New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+17
Lily Largo
Burt Hummel
Lucy Westwood
Delilah Mae
Artie Abrams
Mike Chang- Inactive
Coach Beiste-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Santana Lopez
Tina Chang- Inactive
Puck-Inactive
Lauren Zizes
Brittany S. Pierce
Emma Pillsbury
Karofsky
Head Admin
21 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 8 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:06 pm

he run away in fear for his life

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Santana rolled her eyes slightly when he said no. "Then why would you bother bringing it up?" She asked with a small huff, already annoyed with this kid. "Why are you even talking to me? You're getting on my nerves." She said and then just stared in shock as he ran away. Alrighty then, that kid was a freak. She walked down the hallway and went to Cheerios practice.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:17 pm

Brit Brit is here at her locker. She's hanging up a picture of the latest sleepover with Santana and Quinn. She's also very bored and lonely if anyone wants to talk to her.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:49 pm

Delilah walked to her locker with her usual pep in her step, ignoring all of the weird looks from the others in her pathway. Her usual bright smile shined through the hallways as she wore her usual attire of a t-shirt and jacket with a pleated mini skirt and her knee high converses. She sang a tiny tune to herself as she made it to her locker which happened to be about 2 lockers down from Brittany. She grabbed her books of homework before glancing at the blonde. Delilah turned to her in thought. "Hmm...you look familiar." Delilah thought out loud.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Brittany was playing with her Cheerios skirt when she heard someone talking. She looked around to see a girl a couple lockers down. Brittany wore her typical confused look. "Who me? I'm Brittany. I look like myself."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:06 pm

"I look like me too. Hi Brittany, I'm Delilah." Delilah said with a smile. She turned to her locker for a moment to grab another notebook. "But I think I know you from somewhere...you're not the guy on the oatmeal box...where do I know you from?" Delilah still asked while obviously looking at her Cherrios uniform. "Oh! You're a Fruit Loop!"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Brittany smiled at the girl. "Oh my gosh like the song! And I had Fruit Loops for breakfast this morning. I'm in the Glee club too. I'm the best one in there, but people don't realize it yet." She nodded very seriously at her new friend.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Delilah grinned at the mention of the Plain White T's song. "Mhmm, just like the song. Oh my gosh, I had Fruit Loops too!" Delilah exclaimed before Brittany talked about Glee Club. "You're in Glee Club? I'm in Glee Club! What a twist, huh? Or something like that..."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Brittany smiled, really starting to like this girl. It was like they spoke the same language or something. "Really? I don't remember seeing you in there. Then again I'm usually too busy talking to San San or Artie. Hey, do you want a lollipop?" And out of her locker, Brittany pulled out one of those huge colorful lolipops. "It tastes like a rainbow."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Delilah smiled at the knowledge of knowing someone who actually understood her. She started talking about 'San San'? And Artie? "Who? And I don't remember seeing you in there either. Then again I'm always talking to Finn or thinking about duckies." Delilah said with a small giggle before spotting the huge lollipop Brittany pulled out of her locker. She gasped at the sight and grinned as Brittany asked if she wanted one. "Boy, I would! It's like a huge explosion of colors, it makes me think of ponies running over rainbows." she said before taking off the wrapper and licking it.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Brittany giggled. "Santana is my best friend. Artie is my boyfriend. He's the one in the wheelchair. He's not a robot like I thought at first either. And oh my gosh I love duckies! Look!" She stepped aside and showed Delilah her locker door. It was mostly covered with pictures of her and Santana, but in the corner there was a little rubber duck sticker.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Delilah thought for a moment. "Oh I know the guy in the wheelchair, you guys seem like you would make a good couple! Is Santana in Glee too?" she asked. Delilah walked over to Brittany's locker and she covered her mouth as her jaw dropped and her eyes widened. "Its so cute! Aww, I want it! Where'd you get it?" Delilah asked with a giggle, not even paying attention to the other pictureszz
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:10 pm

"Yeah, Santana is in Glee club too. And the Cheerios." Brittany smiled at her ducky. "I got it when I spelled my name right on an assignment. The teacher was so proud." Brittany looked pretty proud herself as well. The out of nowhere, "Your hair is really pretty. Like a horse."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:15 pm

"I get those when I know what day it is. It makes me feel special." Delilah said with her own proud smile. Delilah pulled at a strand of her hair and smiled at Brittany after she commented about her hair. "Ooh, thank you! I like horsies."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:23 pm

[Okay, their friendship is too perfect.]

Brittany nodded very seriously. "I'm glad someone else understands how hard dates are. There's just so many numbers, and they have to be in the right order or you get in trouble. It's so confusing." Brittany hugged the books she was holding to her chest.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:30 pm

(Lol, I know right? They're so much alike. Very Happy )

"Oh I know, numbers make my brain hurt. That's why I make pretty pictures instead." Delilah said as she walked back to her locker and closed it before walking back. "Woah! Deja vu."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Brittany nodded in complete agreement. "What's that?" She didn't know that word Delilah used. "Did you speak another language. That's so cool. I tried making up my own language once, but nobody else knew how to speak it. It was sad."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:43 pm

"I heard it on tv once, I think it's Canadian.." Delilah said, thinking of a language. "We should make our own language, just for ourselves."
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Lucy cautiously peeks her head through the large metal doors' windows, hoping nobody was around to bring too much attention to herself. She turned the door on the handle, and pushed, stepping through the hallway with a few textbooks a normal McKinley student would carry around with them. She wore a wig of curly red hair, and contact lenses that changed her usual ocean blue eyes to a grassy green. There were two other girls in the hall, those of whom she assumed probably weren't snooping around from another school, like she was. She stopped to say hello, realizing one of the girls was Delilah Fincham. "Hello there!"
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:54 pm

Brittany bounced excitedly. "Yes! Can we please! That would be so awesome!" Then there was another girl there. "Oh. Hi. Your hair is really bright." She smiled at the other girl.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:00 am

Delilah giggled. "Yeah! It will be just for us." she said. She looked at the other girl who greeted her. "You look familiar too...you're not a Fruit Loop...you're not on the oatmeal box...hmm." Delilah said before going into thought.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:12 am

Lucy returned the smile, and the compliment. "Thank you. You've got pretty hair, too! Are you Brittany, by any chance?" She said, acting as though it took her some thought to remember her name, when really, she knew exactly who she was, and that she was a great dancer too. Lucy looked at Delilah, shaking her head. "I get that quite a lot. But, no. I'm a new student here....not a fruit loop...or oatmeal..."
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:14 am

Brittany's eyes got really wide. "I am Brittany. Are you psychic? Oh my gosh, tell me what I'm thinking right now!" She opened her eyes wide and stared at the redheaded girl, waiting for her thoughts to get read.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:22 am

"Oh, no...I'm not." Lucy said, shaking her head. She hated disappointing people. "I can try though." She smiled again, the gentleness and warmth radiating off of it. "Are you thinking about unicorns? Or rainbows? Or maybe both?" Lucy said, taking a shot at it,
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:29 pm

"I like your eyes, they're like...super green and stuff. They remind me of grass." Delilah said with a smile. "Oh my gosh! You are psychic! You just read my mind, you are amazing! What's your name?"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next