New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+17
Lily Largo
Burt Hummel
Lucy Westwood
Delilah Mae
Artie Abrams
Mike Chang- Inactive
Coach Beiste-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Santana Lopez
Tina Chang- Inactive
Puck-Inactive
Lauren Zizes
Brittany S. Pierce
Emma Pillsbury
Karofsky
Head Admin
21 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:29 pm

Her eyes widen as she adjusts how she's sitting, making it easier for Artie to roll them down the hall. "He totally could! He gave me legs, I don't see why he couldn't give you a fin. Then you wouldn't have to worry about being in a wheelchair. And we can swim around all over the sea, wherever we want!" She envisioned them swimming along and laughing together.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:31 pm

"I would love that, we could be together and not have to worry about my disability." He smiled as he tried to dodge the people in the hallway, it seemed like there were alot more kids in this school now, but it didn't matter. "I bet living in the water would be way better than living on the land, much more freedom."

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:37 pm

She noticed there were a lot of people in the hall. She jumped off his lap and went around the chair to push him. She leaned forward so her face was still close to his. "It is. You wouldn't believe how free you are. You just have to watch out for sharks. Which, did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?" She nodded. People always made a weird face when she said that, but it was true. She read it somewhere.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:40 pm

"Wow, I actually did not know that, thanks for sharing." Artie played along, he actually did know this bit of information but wanted her to fell smart for a while. "So, what is your favorite Disney movie? Mine is Hercules, one because he is strong, and two because the song "Go The Distance" is so inspirational to me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:43 pm

She smiled. "I like listening to that song when I'm running." She nodded. "My favorite. Hmmm." She had to think. She loved all of the Disney movies, so it was hard to chose her favorite. "Sam drew Hercules though. My favorite is probably either Little Mermaid or Beauty and the Beast. Both about people being from two different worlds, yet they were able to find love. Kind of like us, right?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:46 pm

"I think Sam will do a fantastic job with that, he has improved alot since joining." He smiled. "Yes, that is exactly just like us!" He blushed then gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I love being able to relate my life to movies, it is the best part about watching them."

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:48 pm

"You would have been better." She shrugged. "I can't remember what everyone else got though. I think Mercedes got Mulan, but that's the only one I can remember." She had memory issues. "The whole time Mr. Shue was talking, I was spacing out. My parents got a new computer for Christmas and I still can't figure out how to turn it on."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Head Admin Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:48 pm

[This is absolutely adorable. I love love love the two of them Smile]
Head Admin
Head Admin

https://gleeks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:50 pm

"Oh its okay, I am sure he can tell us who got what." He laughed a little but continued to look out for people, even though he was no longer driving. "And maybe I will have to sing if for you sometime, and then you can compare for yourself." His hands began to fidget a little, with him being in the AV club he basically knew about everything electronics. "Hey, I can come over sometime and walkyou through some things, if you would like."

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 pm

Quinn Fabray wrote:[This is absolutely adorable. I love love love the two of them Smile]
[Me too! I love Brittany, she's so clueless.]

"I would love for you to sing for me sometime. Maybe do a little more than sing." She winked at him. "Oh, you'd really show me sometime? I would love that! It's just so confusing with all those buttons. Then there's that thing that has all the letters and numbers on it. There's just too much to focus on."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:58 pm

"Your wish is my command." Artie let out a slight grin as he stared into her eyes. They were a beautiful blue, just like the ocean. "I truly hope there are some good movies left, I would hate to get a bad one just because we were last." He looked a little sad, he actually wanted to prove himself with this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:03 am

"I wonder if anyone got Lion King. There's a couple good songs we could sing in there." By this point they had reached the choir room. She peeked inside and saw that Mr. Shue was still in there with Mrs. P. She pushed the chair against the wall and sat back on his lap to wait. "They are still talking in there."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:06 am

"Thats very true." Artie replied as he watched Brittany push the chair against the wall. "I wonder what is going on between them now that she is married and everything? It must be really hard on Mr. Schue. I feel sorry for him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:08 am

She nodded. "Me too. I think he still loves her. I also thinks she still likes him. You should watch how uneasy she gets sometimes. I can't blame her though, that dentist is seriously hot. And he fixed all my teeth." She opened her mouth as if to show him all her teeth. "And without the dentist, I never would have had my Britney Spears fantasy."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:12 am

"I guess I have never really noticed before, I tend not to look at people for very long." Artie stared into her mouth. "They are like white pearls, very clean I am glad. I see you are getting some use out of that toothbrush." Artie laughed a little to himself. "I guess Mrs. P had to choose between two very awesome people, I just wonder what made her chose him over Mr. Schue."

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:18 am

She shrugged then leaned her head against his shoulder. "Don't know. Maybe we should ask." Brittany totally would too, she wasn't afraid of making people feel uncomfortable. "Maybe she was tired of being a virgin. That's a pretty good reason, if she was waiting until marriage that is. I can't believe she lasted that long. It's sad really."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:25 am

"As much as I would like to know, I would rather butt into other people's lives. It is not our place." He said as he looked at the two in the choir room, they sure were taking a long time, hopefully talking things out and not ruining their friendship. "Some people just want to wait, but that still doesn't expalin her choice. Mr. Schue loves her and wanted to marry her as well."

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:29 am

She shrugged against his shoulder. "I guess. Hey, if I tell you something, you swear not to tell anyone?" She pulled her head back to look at him with a sweet smile. This was the smile she used to get the things she wanted. She knew what Artie would say, but she waited for his answer.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:32 am

Artie nodded. "Of course, the only person I would tell is you, and you already know." This was mostly the truth, the only other person he could ever tell was Tina but she was too busy with Mike all the time to hang out with him too much.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:36 am

She smiled a little brighter. "Well! I think Mr. Shue and Sue may have a little thing going on. That's why they pretend to hate each other." She whispered into his ear. If Sue ever heard her say that, she would probably be kicked off the Cheerios. She pulled back and looked at him expectantly, waiting for what he would say.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:39 am

Artie just sat there in shock. "There is no way that is a possibility. I mean right? Thats just....no, I can't even think about it." He was kind of disgusted, Sue had tried to almost two years to cancel glee club just because of Mr. Schue, and she had stolen all of the gifts we had for the kids. Was this really possible?

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:43 am

She smiled and nodded. "Don't you remember when you were a kid. And if you liked someone, you were like, mean to them? I think it's sort of the same thing. I mean, she's always making comments about his hair, so obviously she's checking him out." Of course it all made sense in Brittany's mind.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauren Zizes Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:43 am

Lauren stood in the hallway outside the choir room when Artie and Brittany came by. They didn't seem to notice her presence as they were talking quite candidly. She ducked inside the choir room to wait for Mr. Schue to give her her assignment.
Lauren Zizes
Lauren Zizes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:46 am

Thinking about his past a little bit. He was never mean to anyone, but that was because no one really liked him after the accident. "Sure, but I mean it could mean anything, maybe they actually do hate each other."

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:52 am

She shrugged. She just now noticed the other girl standing near them. She didn't really know her name, but knew she was new to Glee club. She remembered something about her 'rocking Puckerman's world'. She shuddered at that thought. Only her and Santana were able to rock his world, but not Brittany had Artie. The girl left, so Brittany didn't have to fake being nice to her. "Maybe they do, maybe they don't. I think if Sue hadn't married herself, she would totally be into Mr. Shue."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next