New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+17
Lily Largo
Burt Hummel
Lucy Westwood
Delilah Mae
Artie Abrams
Mike Chang- Inactive
Coach Beiste-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Santana Lopez
Tina Chang- Inactive
Puck-Inactive
Lauren Zizes
Brittany S. Pierce
Emma Pillsbury
Karofsky
Head Admin
21 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 7 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:23 pm

Brittany is here at her locker. She had been really sad since Santana was so busy lately, sure Mike kept her company and she loved spending time with him, but she had to admit she really missed Artie. She was starting to feel bad about all the times she hooked up with Mike...and Santana. She sighed as she placed all of her books back into her locker and slammed it shut. "Do we have a Glee meeting today?" She spoke out loud to herself, totally normal.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Artie wheeled himself through the halls, ducking away from schoolbags and hockey sticks. He was on his way to see Brittany as he had barely seen her in what seemed like ages and was definately way too long.
Artie stopped behind Brittany just before she spoke. He had really missed her in the past few weeks. "Yes." He answered her question with a smile, even though she was facing the opposite way.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Brittany froze and looked up to see no-one standing in front of her. She knew she had heard a voice. "Is that you God?" Her eyes were wide as she slowly turned around. She looked down and saw Artie. "Artie! I was just thinking about you!" She immediately jumped on his lap and gave him a big hug. "Look, I don't mean to scare you, but I'm pretty sure God just talked to me." She looked at him very seriously then smiled. "I missed you! Where have you been?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:46 am

Artie chuckled quietly at Brittany when she leapt into his lap. He kept them from moving backward from the force of her hug by keeping his hands on the wheels. Artie returned her hug happily. He was pretty sure God hadn't spoken to his girlfriend but he humored her anyway, not wanting to burst the bubble that she seemed completely happy in. "And what did God say to you?" He asked, matching the serious expression on Brittany's face. The boy's face stretched into a smile. "I missed you too! I had an AV project, remember?"
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Brittany matched the serious expression. "Well, I wasn't sure if we had a Glee meeting today, so I asked the air. And then God told me that we did." She nodded and rested her head on his shoulder. "Oh yeah. I forgot. But I'm glad you are done! I've been really bored. Santana has a few new love interests, so I've been lonely. Mike is one of them, so I don't get to hang out with him much either. OH, and he and Tina broke up." She glanced at his face for a reaction to hearing his ex was available again.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Artie listened intently as Brittany spoke. He kept from chuckling when Brittany explained what God had 'said'. He wasn't surprised about the Santana thing but the Mike and Tina thing, he was surprised at. And he didn't know what his reaction should be. When they broke up, Artie wanted to do anything to get her back but now he had Brittany and he loved her. He knew he still had feelings for Tina and probably always would but he was certain that it wouldn't affect his relationship with Brittany.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Brittany watched as Artie was silent. This gave her a couple moments to think about what she had done with Mike. She knew she had to tell Artie, but in the middle of the school hallway wasn't really the place. She placed a small kiss on Artie's cheek. "Hey, you still there? Whatcha thinking about?" She put her head back onto his shoulder, knowing she should probably get up and start pushing Artie to the Glee club meeting, but hey, she hasn't seen her boyfriend in forever. She wanted to spend a little alone time with him.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:40 pm

Artie looped his arm around his girlfriend and smiled. "They just seemed like they would never break up." Artie said, sounding kind of lame. He wasn't sure why but Sectionals came into his head, his and Tina's suspicions about Mike and Brittany. "Wait, why did they break up?" Artie asked, sounding genuinely curious rather than suspicious.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Brittany shrugged. "Well, Mike really likes Satana. They almost hooked up one night, and he felt bad about it I guess. So they broke up." She was planning on telling Artie, she really was. This just was not the place. "I haven't really got a chance to talk to him about it yet, but I can find out what happened and stuff.." Usually her and Mike didn't spend a whole lot of time actually talking, but she vowed to change that now. Mike was her best friend after Santana, and she knew they could hang out without ending up having sex after.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:05 pm

"Oh." Artie smiled at his girlfriend again. He felt guilty for being suspicious of Brittany. But, then again, Mike had abs... Artie pushed those thoughts away. He trusted Brittany. He pushed his glasses back up his nose and his hands moved to the wheels again. "We should probably get to glee club." He commented.
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:35 pm

She smiled as she stood up and walked around to the back of his wheelchair. "Yeah, you're probably right." She started slowly pushing him down the hall. "So, what else have you been up to? And what was that project about?" Brittany already knew she wasn't going to understand whatever the project was about, but she just wanted to know what her boyfriend has been up to.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:44 pm

[Oh my God. I haven't logged in for ages! What's up, people?]
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

http://judywilhelmina.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Instead of explaining something he knew that Brittany would know nothing about, Artie just shook his head. “Nothing important.” He replied with a smile at his girlfriend. The hallway was relatively quiet as Brittany pushed Artie. There were no swinging schoolbags or hockey sticks to avoid, this time. “How about you?” He asked, referring to her question about what he’d been up to.

[HEYTINAWHOI'VENEVERMETBEFORE:D]
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:28 pm

Tina walks up to the hallway and saw Brittany and Artie. She greets them with a single "Hi", and opens her locker. "Brits, what's been going on in Glee club? Sorry I didn't come for awhile, I got mono."

[HIARTIEEEEEOMALORDSOGOODTOHAVEANARTIE.]
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 pm

Brittany was about to answer Artie when Tina walked up to them. Brittany gave her a warm smile. "Oh. Hey Tina! Umm, I don't really know. I haven't been paying attention. I got bored when Santana had to leave the other day to talk to Mrs. P. Are you feeling better?" Of course she knew about the break-up, Mike was Brittany's other best friend after all.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Tina Chang- Inactive Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:14 pm

"Yeah, I'm feeling better now. I wonder why I got mono, though. Some called it a kissing disease, in fact I haven't kissed any significant other lately. Blah. Anyway, where are you guys going? What's up, Artie?" Tina gave Artie a smile. "Haven't seen you around. Oh yeah, that's because I was sick..."
Tina Chang- Inactive
Tina Chang- Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:08 am

Artie folded his hands in his lap while the girls spoke until he was addressed. He chuckled softly at Tina. "AV club has been keeping me busy." He answered. "But I'm glad you're better." He added with a friendly smile.

[Thatwaskindaeveryoneelse'sreaction..... You guys have been seriously deprived of Artie-ness xP]

Last edited by Artie Abrams on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:56 am

Brittany nodded at Artie when he said AV has been taking over his life. She felt a little guilty looking at Tina after what happened with Mike. "So, we should hang out sometime. Now that you're better and all that. Want to?"
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Artie Abrams Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:08 am

Artie was surprised at how non-awkward it was, seeing the girl he used to love. And not just that, but she was single. Wait, used to love? Artie knew he'd never fully get over Tina so he just had to suck it up--he was going to see her nearly everyday anyway, so why linger on feelings he can't act on?
Artie Abrams
Artie Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Santana was here at her locker, putting her books away.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:51 pm

Whitney walked down the walls, feeling extremely nervous. He had never gone to a public high school before. He was thinking about what song to sing for glee club when he bumped into a Latina girl, about 16, 17.

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Santana jumped slightly when someone ran into her. Why was it that people always seemed to bump into her while she was at her locker. She turned around to see who it was and gave the boy a slightly confused look as she looked him up and down, realizing that he was a new student, or some useless underclassmen. "Need something?" She asked staring at him, wondering why he had bumped into her.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:55 pm

"Sorry" he mumbled "Hey aren't you Santana Lopez? I've heard-things about you

Back to top Go down

Post  Santana Lopez Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:59 pm

Santana raised an eyebrow when he said he had heard things about her. "Yeah, I am Santana." She said before turning back to her locker and closing it shut. "Do you have a problem with the things you have heard?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.
Santana Lopez
Santana Lopez

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:59 pm

"um... no?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next