New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+17
Lily Largo
Burt Hummel
Lucy Westwood
Delilah Mae
Artie Abrams
Mike Chang- Inactive
Coach Beiste-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Santana Lopez
Tina Chang- Inactive
Puck-Inactive
Lauren Zizes
Brittany S. Pierce
Emma Pillsbury
Karofsky
Head Admin
21 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 9 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:44 pm

Brittany clapped and bounced. "I was thinking that too! Delilah! We should teach her our language!" Even though they haven't even invented it yet.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Lucy laughed, amused. "You have a language? Does it take a long time to learn?" She said, wondering what they were talking about. Lucy smiled at Delilah. "I'm Lu-- oh... I mean, my name is Jennifer..." She said, looking down at her feet. Was it really necessary to spy? Why can't Vocal Adrenaline win on pure talent instead? The people here weren't as bad as her teammates made them seem, and she was happy to see that. She felt bad inside, knowing she probably wouldn't have a good relationship with any of the McKinley kids, besides maybe Delilah, whom she knew before she transferred.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Delilah grinned. "Yeah! We should teach Jennifer our language!" Delilah bounced and giggled. "Can I call you Jenny? I like Jenny!"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Lucy smiled. "Mhm. You can call me Jenny if you want to!" She said, readjusting the backpack that hung over her shoulder.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Brittany caught the slip up when Jennifer almost messed up her name. She patted her shoulder sympathetically. "It's okay. I have trouble with my name too. And yes! We do have our own language. It's probably real easy to learn. We haven't made it yet though."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:44 am

Lucy nods. "Well. Thanks for understanding." She said, smiling at Brittany. "What are you guys up to right now? School let out a while ago..." She said, balancing on her toes, then her heels, and repeating it again.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:59 am

"Yeah! Our language is going to be amazing." Delilah added. "Well we were talking about duckies! Do you like duckies? I like duckies, Brittany likes duckies. Do you like duckies?"
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:02 pm

"And we had Glee!" Brittany added to Delilah's explanation. "Hey wait! If you're new here, you should join Glee club. It's really fun. But sometimes there's so many lyrics to remember." Her eyes went a little blank and she stared off into the distance for a few moments.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:48 pm

"Oh yeah..." Delilah said. "You should join Glee! Everyone makes it!" she said. "And so many dance steps to remember too. Singing and dancing gets pretty complicated at times, but it's fun." Delilah added onto Brittany's statement.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:49 pm

"Yes, I love duckies. I used to take baths with one when I was younger." Lucy said, smiling at Delilah. She looked at the two of them with doubt, as though she didn't have the confidence to join or something of the sorts. "Join...your glee club? What do you guys do? Just sing and dance?" She said, nervously fingering the binding on the textbooks she was holding in her hands.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:06 pm

Brittany nodded. "Yeah and compete too. We're a family." That was the simplest way of putting it. She loved all the people in Glee, even if they didn't all get along at times. "And don't worry if you can't do one of them. Mike Chang can't sing, and Finn can't dance."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:22 pm

Lucy smiled. Everything seemed really nice. In fact, she completely understood why Delilah had transferred. But she couldn't now; things would get too complicated. "I'm sure I can do them both...I'm not awful or anything." She said with a grin.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:13 pm

"Good! Then you should talk to Mr. Schue, or Rachel. Brittany is right, we are a family even though I'm new I'm glad I fit right in. I'm sure you'll fit in too." Delilah said. "It'll be fun with you in there too! What school did you come from?" she asked.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 pm

"Oh...okay. I'll talk to her sometime soon, then." Lucy said, smiling slightly. "I came from...well, nowhere. I've been homeschooled." She said, making things up as she went along, she kept a mental note of what she said to make sure most of it checked out.
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Brittany nodded then her digital watch went off. "Oh! I have to go to Cheerios practice. See you later Delilah. Hope you join Glee club Jessica. Bye!" And then she sprinted off so she wouldn't be late. She didn't want to get in trouble with Sue, because that was just scary.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Delilah Mae Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:35 am

"Aww...my mom tried to get a tutor to homeschool me once, but then she said that I cause too much pain to her cranium. I don't think I was hurting her knee, I always apologize but she just shakes her head. I think she has a grudge." Delilah said. "Aww...Brittany. Bye, have fun! Well I have to go too, I have lots of homework. And I think I'm suppose to hang out with Finn today, so we can practice. I'll try to look for you tomorrow at school so we can look for Rachel." Delilah said before hugging Lucy quickly and walking towards the door and to her car. "Bye Ginger!" she called as she walked down the hall.
Delilah Mae
Delilah Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Westwood Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Lucy waved goodbye to the girls, making her way out of the hallway just as well. She went on her way back to Carmel, but she wouldn't tell them anything that went on. Maybe if she joined McKinley's glee club as Jennifer, she still was a woman of her word. They told her to keep an eye on New Directions, but Goolsby never told her specifically to report back the right information, or even any information at all...
Lucy Westwood
Lucy Westwood

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Dave knew that this meeting was going to be a disaster. He'd had to tell his dad what was going on, and his dad had not been happy at all. He'd also had to admit that he'd attempted to cover up the problem by pretending to be his dad when Burt called. If he thought he could get away with it, he would have come to the meeting without his dad, but he knew that if he showed up alone Figgins or Pillsbury or maybe Hummel would have called his dad and told him anyway.

So now they were there, waiting for Ms. Pillsbury. the Hummels, and whoever else was supposed to turn up at this meeting arrived.

"I'm very disappointed in you, David," his dad had informed him. But he'd also said that he would do his best to make sure that Dave stayed in school. "There will have to be some changes," he'd said, though. "We have to get you back on the right track."

Dave had silently nodded his agreement. He wasn't stupid. He knew he was going to have some major grovelling and bargaining to be able to stay in school. His dad had assured him that because the attack hadn't taken place on school grounds they couldn't really expel him for it. But they did have to worry if the Hummels decided to press charges. He was going to have to suck up to Hummel and his dad and play nice for a while if he was going to stay out of deep trouble for this one.

"I am sorry," he told his dad once again as they sat in the chairs outside the office. His father smiled sadly and patted his shoulder comfortingly.

"I know you are, David. But it's going to take more than that this time."
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:14 pm

Burt's blood began boiling the moment he saw the Karofsky's sitting outside the office. He'd forgotten just how much larger than Kurt the Karofsky kid was, but looking at the large boy and then sideways at Kurt he was struck once again by just how small his son was. Even if he had grown taller over the past year, Kurt was still very slender; the Karofsky boy had at least 50 pounds on Kurt. And Kurt was a fighter of sorts, but in a physical match he didn't stand much of a chance. He'd heard Alex mentioning being a black belt and thought briefly that he should try to convince Kurt to take some classes at the Y or something.

"Paul," he greeted Karofsky's father tensely, extending his hand to shake it in a gesture of politeness. He did not make the same gesture to the younger Karofsky. It was taking all his will power not to start pounding the kid for what he'd done to Kurt.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Karofsky Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:21 pm

"Burt," Paul returned. He rose to his feet and reached out to shake Burt's hand, his smile fading as he caught sight of Burt's son. His disappointment in his own son increased tenfold as he saw the bruises on the boy's face. He gave the boy an apologetic smile before glancing down at Dave, who lowered his head even more. "David, I think you have something to say to Kurt?"

Dave swallowed a scowl as he looked up, forcing himself to look contrite. "Yeah, I'm...sorry," he apologized, at first avoiding Kurt's gaze, but eventually letting his eyes meet Kurt's. Even he was surprised by how hurt the boy looked. He actually winced as he realized why Kurt was wearing a scarf indoors. "I am. I'm sorry," he repeated.
Karofsky
Karofsky

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Burt put his hand protectively on Kurt's shoulder, doing his best not to visibly or verbally react to the Karofsky kid's apology. He wished he believed it, and he thought maybe the second apology did sound a little more real, but he still didn't trust the kid, nor did he expect Kurt to. An apology was a start, but they were going to have to come up with a real plan to keep Kurt safe. He wasn't sure what they were going to accomplish here, today, but hopefully with the counselor's help, and maybe some input from some of the other teachers, they could come up with something.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Largo Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Lily walked down the hall trying to get to her classroom when she ran into the Hummel's and the Karofsky's.
"Hi guys, what's going on here?" Lily asked.
Lily Largo
Lily Largo

Back to top Go down

Post  Will Schuester Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:52 pm

Will quickly moved through the halls as soon as he heard Karofsky and Kurt would be meeting. It had hurt to see Kurt leave McKinley in New Directions over something that could have been prevented, and he felt that it was his duty as the Glee club's director to be there for his students, whether they were still at McKinley or not.

It didn't take a genius to feel the tense environment when he caught up to where Karofsky, Kurt, both the boy's fathers, and Lily. He wasn't sure of exactly what had just been said, but he knew the hallway was no place for this conversation to take place. "Hey, guys," he began hesitantly. He knew Emma was supposed to be there, but she hadn't shown up yet so the meeting would have to start without her for now. "I'm not sure where Emma is, but maybe it'd be better if we took this someplace else. Figgin's office is free if you'd rather talk in there."
Will Schuester
Will Schuester

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Largo Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:55 pm

"Yeah what Will said." Lily nodded.
Lily Largo
Lily Largo

Back to top Go down

Post  Burt Hummel Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:55 pm

"I think that'd be a great idea," Burt's voice remained tense. "Thank you," he uttered to Schuester as he placed his hands on Kurt's shoulders and directed him into the office, concerned by how quiet Kurt had become since they'd left the auditorium.

Once they were situated in the office, he turned to the teacher he didn't recognize. "Hi. I'm Burt Hummel, this is my son Kurt," he introduced. "Thank you for help getting this whole mess between the boys straightened out. I...don't feel it's safe for Kurt to be away from me, at Dalton anymore. I don't feel right keeping him out of school, neither, so...we need to figure this thing out." He looked pointedly at Schuester, knowing that the choir was familiar with the situation and had at least tried to help out before.

Burt Hummel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next