New Directions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hallway

+17
Lily Largo
Burt Hummel
Lucy Westwood
Delilah Mae
Artie Abrams
Mike Chang- Inactive
Coach Beiste-Inactive
Rachel Hudson
Blaine Anderson
Santana Lopez
Tina Chang- Inactive
Puck-Inactive
Lauren Zizes
Brittany S. Pierce
Emma Pillsbury
Karofsky
Head Admin
21 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Hallway - Page 3 Empty Re: The Hallway

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:55 am

"Alright, I will give it to you, it is a possibility, but lets not spread this around." Artie didn't like starting rumors because he had been involved with too many of them throughout his life. "She went into the choir room, should we go in as well?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:00 am

She shook her head. "No. I don't want Coach Sue finding out anything. I would be killed." She looked into the room. "I'm okay out here for now.." She cuddled against his chest. "Besides, I don't even know that girls name and we would have to talk to her if Mr. Schue is busy still. My mom always told me not to talk to strangers."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:02 am

Artie nodded in agreement. "Her name is Lauren, she is the new member of New Directions." Atleast Brittany retained something that could be useful from her childhood. "She is technically a stranger, but I see your point."

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:05 am

"I guess I do remember seeing her at Sectionals." She shrugged. Lauren didn't look like someone she would generally talk to anyways. It may be mean, but it meant something to be a Cheerio, and Brittany didn't want to hurt her rep anymore than it already was just from being in Glee club. "I really hope we can do a duet sometime.."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:07 am

"Me too! I love your voice and you are such an amazing dancer. Perfect for anything really. How did I end up so lucky?" Artie was seriously questioning himself, how did someone like him end up with Brittany, a cheerleader of all people. Well he figured that now he was on the football team he had some standard to live up to.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:10 am

She smiled. "I know!" She was agreeing to what he said about her being perfect. "Well, you are a football player now. And your one of the only people that is actually nice to me and doesn't look at me like I'm crazy. I get those looks a lot and I don't really understand why." She paused and thought for a moment, then shrugged. "I like you Artie." It was that simple.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:16 am

"Aww thanks, I like you too." Artie could not believe that Mr. Schue was still in there with her, it had been forever. He was worried because he has things to do. "Ugh! They really need to hurry up!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:21 am

"Do you need to go somewhere? We can come back later if you want. Or I can wait here too." She would camp here all night if she had to, she really didn't have anywhere else to be since apparently there wasn't practice today for the Cherrios.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:24 am

"No, I really don't have anywhere to be, but I also don't want to be sitting here for hours on end, its ridiculous." Artie was trying to give off the vibe that he wanted to stay despite the fact that glee club could wait a bit. Being a football player kind of changed him. He used to be so patient and that has just changed,

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:27 am

"Oh, we can come back some other time if you want. Did you want to go somewhere else?" She didn't really care what they did. "Remember, not too much time outside though." She played with the edge of her skirt, so he would know what she was talking about.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:29 am

"I guess it really just depends on what time it is now." Artie normally wore a watch but had left it at home this morning on accident. "I mean if it is early we can just wait, if it is late I can just email Mr. Schue and ask him about it. No big deal."

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:36 am

"Umm, well I know it's after school." She nodded. "What time does your dad usually come get you? I wouldn't want you to miss your ride. I don't think I'd be able to take you in my car." She had a small car and probably couldn't fit his chair in it.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:45 am

"Around 4:30. I normally have football practice, but I am skipping today. Its not a big deal." Hopefully Bieste would not mind that he skipped, after all what could he do besides sit there and wait for them to start running plays.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:49 am

She looked around for a clock, but didn't see one. "I thought we had practice today, but no-one else showed up. I sat there and stretched for like half an hour before I just left. I'll have to work twice as hard during the next practice I guess.."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:01 pm

"Hmm thats strange, maybe Sue is sick or something." Artie had never known Sue to not have practice. Having the Cheerios be the best was the only thing that had ever crossed her mind. "Anyway, I am glad it was canceled, it gave us a chance to spend some time together."

Back to top Go down

Post  Puck-Inactive Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Puck swaggered his way down the halls, causing fear for every Lima Loser that happened to pass by him. Those losers didn’t even have the balls to look him in the eyes. He was on his way to fight club when he saw Artie and Brittany chatting it up and having eye sex right in the middle of the halls. Puck and Artie exchanged a mischievous wink and he shot him thumbs up. Puck was totally giving himself kudos for Artie and Brittany’s little fling. I mean, he was Puckzillia after all. He texted Artie: “Show ‘em how it’s done, Wheelz. And you might be getting laid tonight.”
Puck-Inactive
Puck-Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:22 pm

"Yeah, you're right! That probably means practice will be twice as long tomorrow. So, I may not get to see you a whole lot tomorrow. " She nodded. "But, if we are able to do a duet then we will get to hang out more." She didn't miss the wink Puck gave Artie, but she thought it was for her. She couldn't help but smile back at him.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:29 pm

"Which I would love of course, we really need to get a duet. That is our main goal." Artie caught the wink and thumbs up from Puck, he was glad that Puck approved of them. A moment later he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled the somewhat ancient phone out and looked at the text from Puck and just laughed. He returned a text. Hey, thanks and you know how I do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:52 pm

She couldn't help but be nosey. "Who's that from?" She smiled innocently. "And I'm not sure of what movies are left. Hopefully there's one that has a duet."
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Artie didn't really want to lie to her, but then again why did he have to. "It was from Puck, he just had a quick question for me but did not want to interrupt." Slyly Artie put his phone back into his pocket. "I hope so too. If not, we can make up our own movie and duet. That would be alot of fun."

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:35 pm

"Well that was nice of him." That was something that didn't really happen often, Puck being nice. "I don't think they will be done in there for a while. Maybe we can ask tomorrow?" She was getting impatient. She hopped off Artie's lap and started pacing a little. Her ADD was definitely kicking in and she just couldn't sit still any longer.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:20 pm

"Alright, sounds like a good idea." Artie contemplated the idea of staying, but they had sat there for like a hour and nothing had happened. "Do you have to go right away or...?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:35 pm

She shook her head. "No, I'm just getting a little antsy. I can stay still for too long. You know I don't have a curfew or anything like that. Did you want to do something?" She was walking in little circles, just so she was able to move.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:42 pm

Artie did love spending time with Brittany and would take the chance whenever he could. "I am up for anything. Ladies choice." He was normally always a gentleman, but there were times when he was with the guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Brittany S. Pierce Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:55 pm

She was still walking in little circles, but she smiled at him. "Ummmm." She wasn't the best at figuring out what 'normal' couples did. She was used to just taking a guy back to her room. "Well, are you hungry? We could go get something to eat if you want. Or if you wanna go to the mall. I don't really know. I'm up for anything." She finally stopped walking in circles and just leaned against the wall.
Brittany S. Pierce
Brittany S. Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next